Senior Facilities Operations Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos' valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos' breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
The Senior Facilities Operation Specialist is the first point of contact for the company and provides administrative support to the organization's offices. You will handle the opening of new offices, manage Interos memberships with Regus office spaces, provide facility management and ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The Facilities Specialist role will focus on support of the office management and maintenance, community engagement and other activities related to the company's day-to-day needs.
- Sources options for facilities and proposes options to the VP of Finance.
- Manages lobby front desk, assisting employees with daily Covid-19 Health Screening check-ins and other vital office needs.
- Work and assist directly with I.T. and H.R. providing functional support for the office while servicing facilities guidance.
- Serve as administrator for Proxy Health Pass, monitoring health credentials for any employee entering the office.
- Be the direct contact for Covid-19 policy administration following HR and the CDC's guidelines.
- Working with guidance alongside Accounting and Finance, manage responsibility for Regus office space memberships for Interos in addition to setting forth new office proposals.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Provide reporting assistance for multiple departments as needed including support of the main reception area for purposes of break relief and cross training.
- Update display boards in the front lobby.
- Order office supplies for the team; order specialty supplies for operations as requested
- Performs clerical receptionist duties such as receiving mail/packages, filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Special projects as needed, including coordinating events and ordering employee gifts. Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as catering, cleaning, parking, security, and technology.
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance.
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations.
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects.
- Helps coordinate office relocations.
- Responsible for drafting maintenance reports.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent with 4+ years office and facility management.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional appearance.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Knowledge and business acumen on business proposals.
- Current active notary license desired, or willingness to become a notary.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel: Occasional travel may be required locally by car or to other states. Ability to work overtime for occasional onsite meetings and events.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 20 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact HR@interos.ai
AddressArlington County, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Interos, Inc.