- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interos, founded by Jennifer Bisceglie, is one of the most transformative technologically advanced platforms that powers the global economy supply chain. By using ML and big data, Interos aspires to dynamically and continuously map all of a company's business relationships to multiple tiers of dependency on a global scale and endeavors to help customers understand risk in their multi-tier, global supply chains. The scope of this value proposition extends across a variety of different technology sectors including risk management, supply chain intelligence, financial intelligence and cyber-security.Interos has raised funding from two extraordinary venture capital firms: Venrock, led by Nick Beim, and Kleiner Perkins, led by Ted Schlein. We have 70+ employees and are poised to double in size by end of 2020. Our offices are headquartered in Arlington, VA and we have presence in Menlo Park, CA.
We need an extraordinary team member who thrives as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to our customers. Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
We're looking for a Project Manager who thrives on cross-team collaboration and being the grease that drives innovative solutions and programs to success. Bring your organizational and process-driven creativity and your extroverted compulsion to talk to, learn from, and evangelize everyone. We know that you make things happen. Make them happen here!
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a highly skilled team to ensure the successful delivery of the required services using an Agile approach
- Collaborate with the Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to ensure cross-department alignment and buy-in on your team's roadmap
- Work with other Project Managers to identify and prioritize cross-team dependencies
- Educate yourself on the Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) industry by conducting market research and competitive analysis
- Manage the project schedule, financial performance, and ensure deliverables and milestones finish on time
- Support the engineering team, removing blockers and addressing external dependencies as needed
- Work with internal clients to establish team priorities, contribute to the product backlog, and establish a roadmap identifying the team and systems' future direction
- Help facilitate cross-team efforts for software deployments, projects and work with Lead
- Engineers to ensure resources are available and scheduled.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 2 years
- Minimum education level: B.S.
- 6+ years of Project Management or Product Owner experience within Cyber/Information Security or Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) related domains. Demonstrated experience shipping a new product is required.
- You have a startup mindset; meaning you can think about fast, creative solutions, quick ways to learn continuously, and experiments that help us know we're making the best bets with our limited resources.
- Analytical skill set - ability to do top-down and bottom-up market sizing, revenue projections, staging roadmap based on internal priorities and external market opportunity.
- Experience managing complex and dynamic projects, collaborating between teams, fostering solutions and coordination between stakeholders, developing requirements, and building/managing schedules, budgets, and plans.
- Must be able to execute autonomously in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Be insanely organized, manage, document, and link information about the current state business processes with the target state business processes.
- Ability to make decisions amidst unclear data.
- Have excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills, including meeting facilitation and reaching stakeholder agreement. You should have the ability to present to and convince C-level executives.
- MBA is a strong plus, but not essential.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline is a strong plus, but not essential.
- Experience with B2B SaaS Products is a plus.
- PMP / Scrum certification a plus
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance is preferred
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact HR@interos.ai
AddressArlington County, VA
ConstructionView all jobs at Interos, Inc.