Marketing Research Intern
- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos' valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos' breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
Interos is changing the future now on how organizations find risk and innovation in their network of business relationships (supply chain). We're looking for interns who are curious, detail oriented and want to be entrusted with real responsibility and embrace the opportunity to make our product better. You'll be a full member of the Marketing team and learning to solve real world problems. You will be working in a collaborative, agile environment, where every voice matters, outside the box thinking is encouraged, and the best ideas always win.
Dates of Internship: June 6, 2022-August 5, 2022
Primary Purpose of the Position:
This intern will work with the head of product marketing to define a market research project or 2 that can be delivered during the internship. The projects will be in support of the product marketing team's strategy and include potential topics, such as: analyzing lines-of-business (cyber, procurement, etc) target audiences, analyzing industry target audiences, evaluating competitors, and conducting market landscape analysis.
- Help in research projects on markets (lines-of-business and industries) to provide strategic guidance to the business.
- Perform research on competitors' websites and other publicly available data sources.
- Conduct interviews with individuals in the targeted audiences.
- Help in research of market landscape for use in positioning the company.
- Create deliverables (Word and PPT) on marketing findings, line-of-business and industry markets, and competitors.
- Report findings of projects to marketing, sales, and product teams.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts for Marketing, Communications, Engineering, Governmental Studies, or a related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills are essential.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, self-starter equipped with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and a quick learner of new technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and judgment.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a good sense of humor.
- Interest in learning about and sharing in our mission.
- Graduation date of December 2022 or May 2023.
- Previous intern or communications experience is a plus!
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. Accordingly, as of January 4, 2022, all Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine no later than 14 days before January 4, 2022.
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact HR@interos.ai
AddressArlington County, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Interos, Inc.