Director, Product Management for Strategic Partnerships
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos' valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos' breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
Interos is looking for a passionate, technically inclined Director of Product Management for Strategic Partnerships to join the Interos Platform team and build out brand new products in AI-powered supply chain risk management. In this role, the Product Manager leader will help set the strategy, plan product expansion, and drive the execution of the business. Interos is building the world's first fully connected knowledge graph of commercial entities to understand global supply chain risk for our customers. The platform is first to market in a red-hot space. With the turmoil of a pandemic and great power competition convulsing supply chains, the market is crying out for a solution. Join us to solve novel big data and integration problems that have global impact.
- Drive product strategy for strategic partnerships with third-party platforms.
- Communicate your product strategy to executives, customers, and partners.
- Direct product development needs for a leading third-party risk management solution.
- Drive success and measure impact of your products and identify expansion opportunities.
- Manage Product Managers acting as a bridge between Engineering, Marketing, Data Science teams and Partners to deliver high quality solutions to solve market needs.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business processes, risk-scoring, rules, and Interos' product and technical capabilities.
- Develop deep expertise in the relevant business processes incorporated in Third Party Risk Management (TPRM).
- 8+ years of software product management experience, including integrations, big data, machine learning, data science, OR, supply chain or logistics space.
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to prioritize using data, and a demonstrated understanding of how to drive focus and excellence within a strong, talented, opinionated team.
- A strong track record of achieving the balance between innovation, customer and quality focus.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to persuade and lead.
- An MBA and/or a degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent), or equivalent experience in the software industry.
- Experience leading releases of SaaS software leveraging agile frameworks.
- Experience with customer facing in Product discovery, market evidence and validation.
- A deep understanding of supply chain, risk management or vendor management for large companies.
- Experience with creating single pane of glass type analytics applications where large amounts of data is synthesized to provide contextual information with minimal noise.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities but will in the future.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 50% domestic and international travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $161,000 - $191,000.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. Accordingly, as of January 4, 2022, all Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine no later than 14 days before January 4, 2022. (edited)
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact HR@interos.ai
AddressArlington County, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Interos, Inc.