- $20 to $24 Hourly
Are you a tech-savvy, organized, smart, multitasker who thrives in a dynamic environment? Do you want to make a difference in people's lives while working in a fun, innovative health clinic? If so, we've got the perfect opportunity for you! Our startup is seeking a process-driven, adaptable, and detail-oriented Office Assistant to provide exceptional service to our patients and support the day-to-day operations.
You'll have the chance to work alongside an amazing team, learn from top professionals, and grow with our expanding clinic. Your customer service skills, keen eye for detail, and problem-solving abilities will play a critical role in our clinic's success.Compensation:
$20 - $24 per hourResponsibilities:
- Celebrate our patients with birthday postcards, texts, and "We miss you" messages..
- Anticipate the needs of the doctors and clinic assistant staff, assisting with various tasks and pinch-hitting as needed.
- Identify and resolve potential issues in scheduling, customer service, and more, ensuring a seamless experience for our patients.
- Keep paperwork, records, and data accurate, organized, and up-to-date.
- Contribute to the efficiency of our clinic by maintaining inventory, stocking supplies, and keeping work areas clean and tidy.
- Be a friendly face of our clinic, handling inbound patient calls and responding promptly to voicemails, emails, and texts.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Tech-savvy and quick to adapt to new technologies and systems
- Highly organized with an eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
- Background in chiropractic or healthcare settings is a plus, but not required
- Recent college grads are encouraged to apply!
Intero Chiropractic is on a mission to revolutionize healthcare and raise the bar for chiropractic care. Our innovative and scientific approach to eliminating pain sets us apart from the rest. We're not afraid to take on even the toughest cases, and we've earned a reputation for delivering results where others have failed.
Where we’re going: To fulfill our vision of elevating the standard of chiropractic, we have currently started an information product business to teach other doctors and students this unique approach, are currently in the process of opening up a training facility, and our founder is currently authoring a book on our approach.
Our Core Values:
- Do What you Say
- Patients First
- Win As A Team
- Humble yet Confident
- Set a High Standard for Everything
- Learner's Heart
Want to learn more about our story? Watch this inspiring video: https://youtu.be/Zc3ER5YU56U
Intero ChiropracticPleasanton, CA
Get fresh Office Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.