We are currently seeking a highly-driven, self-motivated person to join our amazing team!
Intero Chiropractic is a fast-paced chiropractic office serving the Tri Valley Area. Our goal is to provide a different approach to chiropractic to help people feel and function better. We do a very specific type of chiropractic, Structural Chiropractic (Gonstead Chiropractic), and provide diagnostic testings that allow us to determine what is going on structurally and neurologically.
The Sales Associate/Customer Service Representative will be responsible for all aspects of patient evaluations. Responsibilities include consulting with our new patients, energetically and positively communicating with our practice members, and handling customer service issues. You will also be trained on performing exams to our new practice members. This position relies heavily on great communication and a lot of doing.
As a Sales Associate, you will be serving as the liaison between the doctors and practice members throughout their care. You will be responsible for ensuring our practice members are satisfied, and address any issues if that is not the case.
- Assess New Practice forms and ensures signatures are completed
- Greets New and Existing Practice Members
- Gives tour of our office to New Practice Members
- Leads consultation for New Practice Members
- Finds solid information about symptoms and history * Performs assessments and neurological/orthopedic exams
- Shows Practice Members rehab exercises, structural devices when scheduled for it
- Handles customer service issues
- Some front desk responsibilities may also be needed, including: answering phone calls, paperwork processing, and scheduling/rescheduling Practice Members
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping people and delivering the message of wellness and chiropractic.
You are highly driven and thrive in a very fast paced environment. You are comfortable going from room to room with little down time.You are organized and able to switch gears at the drop of a hat, all with a smile on your face.
You see difficult situations as exciting challenges and are comfortable handling those on your own. You can easily adapt to constant change and can learn quickly. You’re able to problem solve on your own, can quickly make decisions, and excellent on time management.
Pay Range: $17-20 (DOE), please note this position is NOT a commissioned sales role
Hours of operation are:
Monday: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm + 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm + 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm + 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm + 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm