- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- Role consists of contacting potential customers and verifying that each contact meets specified criteria to be transferred to the sales agent. This is accomplished by means of focused verbal communication along with industry leading customer service while adhering to company compliance and quality standards.
- Adhere to company compliance rules
- Make outbound calls to potential customer
- Critical thinking skills required for customer objections
- Attentiveness to the process to ensure appropriate disposition/transfer process is followed
- Ability to switch gears
- Maintain the privacy of confidential customer information
- Maintain targeted performance metrics.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans - generous company contribution
- Hourly base plus commissions; opportunity for overtime
- Immediate enrollment in 401(k) Plan - dollar-for-dollar company match up to 5%
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Commissions paid monthly
- Multiple advancement opportunities available
- Full time and part time positions are available
- High school diploma or GED required.
Powered by Webbtree
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.