IMC Digital Innovations (IMC_di) is a division of International Market Centers (IMC), the world’s largest operator of premier showroom space for furniture, gift, home décor, rug, and apparel industries. Launched in January, 2020, IMC_di will build and market the de-facto e-commerce digital platform for the Gift, Home Décor, Apparel and Furniture industries. Our industry changing platform will include a global marketplace, a full suite of integrated marketing and sales automation software and smart showroom tools to enable in-showroom scanning, data capture and sales tools. With bold people and bold ambitions, and by investing as much as $100 million, we will change and grow the industries we serve.
International Market Centers owns and operates nearly 20 million square feet of world-class exhibition space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta. IMC’s mission is to build and operate an innovative, sustainable, profitable and scalable platform for the furniture, gift, home décor, rug, and apparel industries. For more information on IMC, visit www.imcenters.com. IMC is a Blackstone and Fireside Investments portfolio company.
- Lead the delivery of SAAS and mobile technology services.
- Closely work with the sales/client team, product team, and support team to identify customer satisfaction issues primarily in the area of customer onboarding
- Analyze onboarding processes, procedures, and tools
- Report on customer onboarding status and customer satisfaction levels
- Team management – skills, training, performance reviews, identify deficiencies in resourcing and work to address these deficiencies, making sure the team has the right tools to maximum effect.
Successful track record of managing onboarding projects in one or more of the following areas: ecommerce websites, CRM, sales tools, marketing tools, and PIMS.
Superior written and verbal communication skills
Superior project tracking and organization skills
Strong understanding of SaaS and mobile technology
Proven ability to solve customer challenges
Experience in driving software adoption and usage
Bachelor’s degree preferred