The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant for IVC will be the face of the company to our guests, this role will be at our Irvine HQ office. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. This role will report to the Executive Assistant and be a part of the HR team.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate's voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Will take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Received, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assist with related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- May also assist other departments for special projects as needed.
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2-3 years' experience
- Be computer literate and be familiar with commercial software such as Microsoft Office
- Possession of strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
External Company Name: International Vitamin Corporation
External Company URL: http://www.ivcinc.com
Street: 1 Park Plaza