Automotive Service Technician
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Are you a technician interested in booking a lot of hours for a high volume import that's never short on work? Are you interested in a clean, state of the art facility with a customer focused team that wants to take care of the customer? Are you interested in a large automotive group that's well established, organized and forward thinking? If you said yes to any of these questions International Autos Group wants you to become part of our professional team. We offer flexible schedules, above average wages, paid time off and a great work environment.
At International Subaru, we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence, achievement and teamwork. Our growth over the last year has been astronomical and we are only going further. Our team aims to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers and keeps them coming back with some of the best Service Advisors in the business. We are looking for dedicated and motivated technicians who share that same passion to join our team. If you're looking to move up or join a team that treats technicians as the backbone of the dealership - this is the place for you. We offer a generous and competitive package for our Service Technicians. Join our team today and make the money you deserve with a company that wants you to do well. Apply today to inquire.
The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota. The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968. Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph. In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry. The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
- Paid training - We back the manufacturer training and pay you for it
- Paid vacation - You deserve it
- Flexible work hours - We understand today's schedules and needs
- Medical, dental, and vision (special rates for technicians)
- Closed Sundays - Two days off a week
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Assist in training less experienced technicians with repairs, maintenance assignments and adjustments
- Perform required administrative duties when necessary
- Assist in other areas of the vehicle maintenance shop as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent mechanical aptitude of vehicle maintenance and repair
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Valid driver's license
- Must possess necessary tools to assign tasks
International Subaru of Orland ParkTinley Park, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.