International Sports Management (ISM) has and will be hosting hundreds of companies at major sporting events throughout the year, and we want to expand our National Sales Division located right here in Milwaukee with an immediate start date of mid-March!
The National Account Executive position will be responsible for new business generation, calling on companies around the U.S. and selling packages to major events such as the Masters, College Football Championship, U.S. Open, the NCAA Basketball Tournament, the Ryder Cup, and many more. Our clients use ISM to host and entertain their top accounts, prospects, and incentivize their top performers.. This is an inside sales position where you will be interacting and building relationships with Vice Presidents, Presidents, and CEOs of multi-million dollar companies.
This is the perfect opportunity for individuals wishing to gain experience and launch their careers in the business world. We are looking for assertive, educated, money-motivated individuals to be a part of our growth and high-performing team Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply, as our ISM Training Program will help take your most relevant work & class experience and transition what you’ve learned into success!
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive initial training along with continuous mentoring
- Base salary + commission, uncapped
- Bi-monthly revenue sharing program for qualifying Account Executives
- Bonuses, both cash & prize (monthly, quarterly & annually)
- Company medical/dental plans and 401K enrollment with a company match
- Three weeks paid vacation in your first year of eligibility and off all major holidays (there were over 4 weeks paid off in 2019 for all staff)
- First year earnings avg. range of $40K-$60K+ (base + commission), Year two $80K+
- Growth opportunities for management and/or national & international transfer within the first year.
- Volunteer participation in our “ISM Giving Back” program promoting activities and donations (with matching company contributions) with local charitable organizations
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business preferred but not required)
- Dedicated, driven individuals with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Perseverance to tackle new concepts along a steep learning curve
- High motivation to succeed and grow into an expanded role
- Ability to explain how a deficiency in one of the above categories won’t hinder you to succeed
To Be Considered:
- Reply through this job site with your complete resume
- We always appreciate a cover letter stating your interest!
- Please ensure your resume includes complete education and work history with dates provided.
- For more information:
- VISIT our website at www.ism-usa.com
- FIND US on Facebook (www.facebook.com/intlsportsmgmt) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/internationalsportsmanagement)
- FOLLOW us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/intlsportsmgmt)!
International Sports Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.