International Sports Management, Inc. (ISM) is the global leader in corporate hospitality and ticketing. We host private hospitality at some of the world’s largest sporting events for discerning clients.
We are looking for someone to take the lead with our email and digital marketing strategies. You should have experience working with databases and e-campaigns with over 100K contacts. Your primary duty will be to create and manage targeted email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. This is an exciting position where you will have ownership of the campaign process from start to finish. Salesforce experience is a necessity, Maketing Cloud experience preferred. You should be available for interview in our Portland Office, and if selected, able to begin full time comprehensive training and work in our Downtown location.
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As a Digital Marketing Manager, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about our upcoming events. Our subscribers are high level business executives looking for unique and easy ways to entertain their top clients – our Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creating engaging content and language that will resonate with these top executives, to provide a warm sales lead to pass to our nationwide sales teams. A passion for sports (professional golf, collegiate basketball and football, and others!) is great but not necessary. What is necessary is your ability to create the content we need to stay engaged with our subscribers, and a thorough understanding of marketing technologies will help you deliver results to our sales teams!
· Understand our target audience (executive B2B) and grow our email list
· Plan, design, and implement direct email marketing campaigns, including landing pages
· Proofread marketing emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
· Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
· Write newsletters (internal and external) including all company updates
· Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
· Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
· Maintain lists and utilize targeted reporting to maximize campaign impact
· Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
· Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
· Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
· Manage other digital channels as requested
· BA/BS in Business or Marketing with 2-4 years of marketing experience
· Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
· Proficiency in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
· Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
· Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
· Strong project management skills
· Superior Microsoft Excel skills, specifically the ability to use logical functions to extract meaningful data
· Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and graphics creation
· An ability to work under tight deadlines
What We Provide
- Comprehensive training
- Ongoing mentoring
- Base salary + bonus
- Bike room, locker facilities, gym facilities
- Company medical/dental plans and 401K enrollment
- PTO and major holidays off (over 4 weeks paid time off in 2019)
- Growth opportunities in our Portland Office (other office transfers possible)
- Great corporate culture and community volunteerism
To Be Considered:
- Feel free to either reply here or submit your complete resume directly to GretchenS@ism-usa.com. We always appreciate a cover letter stating your interest! Please be located in Portland, as in-person interviews are being scheduled in our office!
- For more information, please visit our website at www.ism-usa.com or LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-sports-management-inc.
International Sports Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.