Corporate Sports Sales - Major Golf Championships
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
National Sales Office Expansion!
Our projected in-office training will be conducted in late-February; if you will be relocating in the future or are not available in that time frame for full time employment in our Milwaukee Office (located in the historic 5th Ward / Walkers Point area), please check out our website for future employment opportunities: www.ism-usa.com
For almost a quarter century, International Sports Management (ISM) has been the industry leader in the provisioning of upscale corporate hospitality programs during major sporting events around the globe. And yet, in today’s day and age of uncertainty due to the recent impact of COVID-19 and other national overtones, companies of all shapes and sizes right now are investing in these upcoming events at record levels with the singular motivation of changing the current narrative and outlook amongst their most important resources: their employees and customers.
With that in mind, it’s no wonder that 2021 resulted in our largest revenue year in the almost 25 years ISM has been in existence, and with an even greater sense of optimism as we look towards the future, we are seeking out others who share that same positive spirit, have a tremendous work ethic to match, and exhibit an insatiable desire to learn, grow and advance their own professional endeavors.
If you believe that the above characteristics represent what you are looking for, while also being interested simultaneously earning large, uncapped commissions and bonuses while doing so, then our team should meet you! We are currently looking to add a total of three (3) new team members to our National Sales Division located right here in Milwaukee…individuals who are seeking to either begin or continue their careers with the perfect balance of sports & sales in a National Account Executive role.
The first 6 months will be a mix of training & mentoring provided by our senior management team along with generating new business partnerships, calling executives with companies based across the U.S. and selling packages to major events such as future NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament, Major Golf Championships like the U.S. Open and/or PGA Championship, and many more. Strong and polished communication skills are required, as you will be delivering a dynamic presentation over the phone to Vice Presidents, Presidents, and CEOs of multi-million (and billion) dollar companies. This is not a telemarketing or customer service position, and those job seekers searching for a role in that capacity should apply elsewhere.
The position will continue to evolve as you meet & exceed sales targets to earn promotion within your first 4-6 months, adding to your responsibilities numerous levels of account management as well as advanced sales training provided by our national leadership.
Promotion into sales management within your first year is a very realistic expectation. Why? We only look to fill new leadership positions from within, as managers are responsible for demonstrating a degree of guidance and coaching to their new staff similar to what they initially received, while also adding their own approach. Our sales management is the best in the industry, and they work right alongside their teams in a “Player/Coach” capacity…teaching what they do and doing what they teach.
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive initial training along with continuous mentoring
- Base salary + commission, uncapped
- Bi-monthly revenue sharing program for qualifying Account Executives
- Bonuses, both cash & prize (monthly, quarterly & annually)
- Initial, new sales leads are provided from corporate database subscriptions (D&B Hoovers, Zoominfo, etc) which you will develop and manage within our Salesforce CRM platform (we will also teach you how to further develop those and other quality leads while not being constricted to a certain geographic area or industry)
- Company paid parking adjacent to the office building
- Company medical/dental plans and 401K enrollment with a company match
- Three weeks paid vacation in your first year of eligibility and off all major holidays (there was over 4 weeks paid off in 2021 for all eligible staff)
- First year earnings avg. range of $45K-$65K+ (range includes salary + commission), Year two $80K+
- Growth opportunities for management and/or national & international transfer within the first 12 months
- Volunteer participation in our “ISM Giving Back” program promoting activities and donations (with matching company contributions) with local charitable organizations
What We’re Looking For:
- College degree or related experience
- Sales experience preferred (B2B), but not necessarily mandatory
- Dedicated, driven individuals with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Perseverance to tackle new concepts along a steep learning curve
- High motivation to succeed and grow into an expanded role
- Ability to explain how a deficiency in one of the above categories will not hinder you to succeed
To Be Considered:
- We always appreciate a cover letter stating your interest!
- Please ensure your resume includes complete education and work history with dates provided.
- For more information:
- VISIT our website at www.ism-usa.com
- FIND US on Facebook (www.facebook.com/intlsportsmgmt) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/internationalsportsmanagement)
- FOLLOW us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/intlsportsmgmt)!
International Sports Management is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We provide a company health plan, paid vacation and holidays, 401k enrollment options, and competitive compensation. We also have an on-site bike room, partial gym, and run plenty of exciting performance incentives!
International Sports ManagementWhy Work Here?
Team atmosphere, continuous training w/ growth opportunity, and working with high level execs from companies located across the country!
ISM is the global leader in corporate sports hospitality. Over the last 25 years, we've worked with most of the Fortune 1000. Our operations team custom creates hospitality functions centered on over 40 sporting events annually. The packages are designed to entertain elite corporate clients. Our services are utilized to foster key client relationships. We provide a company health plan, paid vacation and holidays, 401k enrollment options, and competitive compensation. We also have an on-site bike room, partial gym, and run plenty of exciting performance incentives!
700 W Virginia St.Milwaukee, WI