Account Executive - Sports Sales
- Posted: 9 days ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
The National Account Executive position will be responsible for new business generation, calling on companies around the U.S. and selling packages to major sporting events (U.S. Open, NCAA Basketball Tournament, etc). However, crossover into other markets and championships (such as the College Football Championship, Super Bowl, Kentucky Derby, and many more) will also be expected.
You would be calling on companies in major cities around the U.S. though this is not a telemarketing job. This is an inside sales position where you will be interacting and building relationships with Vice Presidents, Presidents, and CEOs of multi-million dollar companies. The position will expand into account management in addition to new business generation, along with growth potential for promotion into sales management within the first 8-10 months.
We are looking for assertive, educated, money-motivated individuals to be a part of our growth and high-performing team. A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a positive and energetic attitude, a great work ethic and the ability to succeed within a team environment while making top earnings and enjoying what you do! Our ISM Training Program will help take your most relevant work & class experience and transition what you’ve learned into success!
Whether it was the Georgia Bulldogs or L.A. Rams earning their respective football championships, Steph Curry & Co. or Jayhawk Nation cutting down the nets in basketball, Scottie Scheffler storming the PGA Tour with four (4) wins this season including claiming the Green Jacket in Augusta, or the worldwide anticipation and excitement of the upcoming World Cup tournament this Fall, 2022 has and will continue to produce some incredible moments in sports. International Sports Management has hosted thousands of companies at these and other major sporting events throughout the year as previous record numbers in corporate sports participation are being smashed right now. ISM has been the global leader in corporate sports hospitality and ticketing packages for over 25 years, and with future event commitments even bigger than this year, we are expanding our national sales team within our National Sales Division right here in Milwaukee, looking for a total of three (3) individuals with a start date of early December.
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive initial training along with continuous mentoring
- Base salary + commission, uncapped
- Bi-monthly revenue sharing program for qualifying Account Executives
- Bonuses, both cash & prize (monthly, quarterly & annually)
- On-site fitness center with discounted membership dues
- Company medical/dental plans and 401K enrollment with a company match
- Three weeks paid vacation in your first year of eligibility and off all major holidays (there were over 4 weeks paid off in 2022)
- First year earnings avg. range of $50K-$70K+ (base + commission), Year two $90K+
- Growth opportunities for management and/or national & international transfer within the first 12 months
- Volunteer participation in our “ISM Giving Back” program promoting activities and donations (with matching company contributions) with local charitable organizations
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business preferred but not required)
- Dedicated, driven individuals with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Perseverance to tackle new concepts along a steep learning curve
- High motivation to succeed and grow into an expanded role
- Ability to explain how a deficiency in one of the above categories won’t hinder you to succeed
To Be Considered:
- Feel free to either reply through this job site with your complete resume, or submit your resume directly to our website at www.ism-usa.com.
- We always appreciate a cover letter stating your interest!
- Please ensure your resume includes complete education and work history with dates provided.
- For more information:
- VISIT our website at www.ism-usa.com
- FIND US on Facebook (www.facebook.com/intlsportsmgmt) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/internationalsportsmanagement)
- FOLLOW us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/intlsportsmgmt)!
International Sports Management is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At ISM, we know what it takes to achieve success – these are our Core Values. Do they align with yours?
We are authentic to our clients, our company, and ourselves. We strive to be the best version of ourselves as we endeavor to bring out the best in each other.
Our employees are an extended family. With them, our company thrives. It is paramount all are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect, in words, and actions. At ISM we respect the strength that diversity brings to our team.
We conduct ourselves and our business affairs with integrity and strive to be both honest and as transparent as possible in every situation. This also means admitting when we make mistakes, and then making them right.
We recognize that as a team, the sum of our parts helps us be greater, together. Teams pick each other up when things aren’t going well. Teams also challenge each other and celebrate wins together (as often as possible!) Ultimately, we need each other to help us be our best.
We don’t give up. We fail, learn, grow, and get better. Being persistent, and professional is an art and every day we work towards creating masterpieces.
International Sports Management
700 W Virginia St.Milwaukee, WI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?