Our team members have the opportunity to partner with doctors, hospitals, and other cardiovascular healthcare providers to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare. We are a critical component that enables our business lines to connect with communities of professionals who make a lifesaving impact every day. Our main focus is on supporting our customers who use our off the shelf and custom built applications. As a key member of our team, you will communicate internally with product managers, internal and third-party developers, as well as internal and external customers who use our products and services. Your efforts will be instrumental to drive strategy around future product releases and product evolution to add value for our end users.
In this role, you will:
· Bring best practice and commitment to problem solving including skills to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problems and queries, and escalate as appropriate according to defined processes.
· Elicit stakeholder requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, and workflow analysis.
· Possess the ability to distill information based on specific user/business needs as well as decompose high level requirements into detailed functional requirements.
· Capture, define, analyze and translate functional and non-functional business requirements into activity diagrams, system use cases and supplemental specifications that contribute to effective software development.
· Create wireframes and/or mock-ups to graphically represent the functionality.
· Create specification in the form of pseudocode for developing clinical metrics used to measure the quality of the patient care.
· Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
· Contribute towards defining best practices, processes, and standards in an effort to continuously improve efficiency within the business analysis discipline.
· Work with the quality assurance team to validate system acceptance and user acceptance test plans and test scripts to ensure error free applications, tools and reports. Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project.
· Work closely with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are accurate and complete. Ensure detail design documents accurately reflect customer needs and expectations.
· Other duties as assigned.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Manage changing priorities within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· A willingness, desire and aptitude to learn new technologies.
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to gather and analyze business process data.
· Demonstrated innovation and creativity in problem solving.
· Attention to detail and delivery of quality artifacts.
· Ability to work independently, proactive problem solving.
· Strive to meet client expectations and customer satisfaction.
Preferred education and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with
· Knowledge of Healthcare industry and medical terminology.
· 5 + years of general business analysis experience and requirements documentation.
· 2+ years of experience in Use Case diagramming, Business Process Mapping, Sequence and Activity diagramming, and UML required.
· 2+ years working with large datasets/databases.
· Ability to understand and/or write XML.