Turnaround Management Consultant
International Services, Inc. Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
International Services, Inc. is looking for highly experienced management professionals who have specialized in Turnaround and Improvement Consulting for businesses in the US and Canada. Candidates that are bilingual in Spanish and English are needed.
Our mission is clear and simple: we improve all aspects of our clients company by being directly involved in transforming the day-to-day behaviors of owners and employees and always delivering financially measurable results.
International Services, Inc. has opportunities for individuals with demonstrated abilities and proven performance in all aspects of turning around a business:
· Direct the financial planning and management processes to improve profitability of the client
· Establish and maintain the organizational integrity of the client to enhance productivity
· Organize and direct all departmental functions to maximize efficiencies
This is a 100% travel position. You must be willing to fly from your home airport every Sunday night, and not return home until Friday afternoon. Clients tend to be privately owned, small to medium-sized businesses. No sales or relocation required and travel expenses are either covered or reimbursed.
- A minimum of 15 years of: successful turnaround management experience or
· A minimum of 15 years of: successful business management experience and/or business ownership is required
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
· Proven ability to creatively increase sales
· Experience in implementing effective and efficient improvements to operations
· Hands-on experience in managing teams of people
· The ability to create from scratch and interpret Profit/Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Budgets, and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, Internet, etc.) are mandatory
If you have the passion, confidence, and tenacity to change people's behavior and improve their lives and livelihood, this might be the position for you. Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive compensation package, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization.
Please forward resume to Human Resources.
International Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
Fast growing, well-established sales driven consulting firm, with great benefits package!
At ISI our mission is clear and simple: we improve all aspects of our clients company by being directly involved in transforming the day-to-day behaviors of owners and employees and always delivering financially measurable results.
AddressColorado Springs, CO
HealthcareView all jobs at International Services, Inc.