International Sensor Systems Inc Aurora, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hourly, fulltime with company benefits
Quality Assurance experience or equivalent work history preferred.
Job Description and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Inspect incoming PC boards and electronic components, mark and complete appropriate documentation to verify compliance with purchase order requirements and specifications.
2. Conduct first piece inspection, when directed, to ensure process is correct before production run begins.
3. Perform in-process inspection of electronic assemblies, as directed, to verify compliance to specifications and procedures.
4. Conduct final inspection of finished product to confirm all operations have been completed to ISSI /customer specifications, and ensure that all required certifications and other documentation are in place for shipment.
5. Maintain various inspection fixtures, gauges and measuring devices so appropriate measurements are made and traceability can be provided.
6. Perform maintenance and verification of inspection equipment.
7. Work with, and maintain various records and databases as directed by quality management.
8. Perform periodic data entry of inspection records and other data.
9. Training will also consist of learning the processes of the board assemblies.
11. Other duties as assigned
One or more year related experience desired. Preferably with soldering operations.
An associate degree or greater in a technical field is preferred.
Must have the ability to perform most inspection operations independently.
Ability to use and read micrometers, calipers, electronic test and other measuring equipment.
Ability to read mechanical, electronic drawings and blueprints.
Good interpersonal skills and ability to interface at all levels of organization.
Must be detail oriented, and organized to support inspection and record keeping functions.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
Must possess strong problem solving skills
Must be able to work with limited supervision
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Regular and reliable attendance is essential and is required for this position.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
International Sensor Systems IncWhy Work Here?
We are continuously looking for ways to become the best custom circuit board manufacturer!
TechnologyView all jobs at International Sensor Systems Inc