Mortgage Post Closer
International Search Consultants Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Mortgage Post Closer
ISC's team of Mortgage and Banking Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Mortgage company with a strong presence throughout Southwest Region of the US. They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship mortgage, strong financial position, and community commitment.
Due to continued growth, the Retail Banking team is looking for an additional Mortgage Post Closer in Albuquerque, NM. Post Closers are responsible for reviewing investor stipulations after the borrower's loan transaction settles and prepares it for the transfer to the purchasing financial institution. A Post Closer processes legal documents and instructions in accordance with company and investor policies and requirements.
Mortgage Post Closer: Do you have the following:
- 1-2 years of prior Mortgage/Post Closing experience is required.
- Working knowledge of mortgage lending documentation and terminology
- Basic knowledge of Encompass preferred
Mortgage Post Closer: Role Rewards, if you qualify for this opportunity the firm offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Phenomenal culture and team environment, they are a passionate group who is looking to bring on a dedicated key player who will have the opportunity to make an impact.
Mortgage Post Closer Responsibilities (Continually expanding and changing, here's the basics):
- A Post Closer's key responsibility is promptly reviewing investor conditions to ensure rapid purchase by all investors.
- Work with Underwriters and Funders to clear outstanding Investor conditions
- Correspond with Investors regarding outstanding loans and to resolve any post purchase issues
- Maintain an average turn time of 7 or fewer days from suspense to purchase
- Able to manage a pipeline of 50-80 loans per month
- Delivery Agency loans (GNMA, FNMA and FHLMC)
- Ensuring that closed loan files and collateral documents are delivered to borrowers within required timelines.
- Follow up on requests with a focus on aging loans, using all company resources available, to retrieve copies of missing documentation per investor request.
- Responsible for updating Encompass systems with any new and or updated conditions.
For Consideration, please send resumes directly to Lisa Finch at LisaF@iscjobs.com.
Know someone who might qualify? We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire. Please send Lisa the referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.
International Search Consultants
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at International Search Consultants