Director of Real Estate Development – Multifamily – LIHTC – Seattle, WA
ISC’s team of Recruiters are partnering with a leading developer of multifamily affordable housing to recruit candidates for a Director of Real Estate Development for Multifamily - LIHTC projects in the greater Seattle, WA area.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and to lead their development efforts.
Director of Real Estate Development – Multifamily - LIHTC – Requirements - Do you have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
· 10+ years of experience in all aspects of affordable housing development including acquisition, development, finance, entitlement, design, construction, lease-up and operations for multifamily affordable housing for LIHTC.
· Must have experience with tax exempt bond financing, LIHTC, and FHA mortgage insurance programs.
· Prior experience with market rate transactions and closing for LIHTC development.
· Must have strong project management and financial analysis skills.
· Prior experience securing acquisition, predevelopment, construction and permanent financing and securing entitlements.
· Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret business and legal documents.
· Excellent leadership, communication both verbal and written, interpersonal, organizational, planning, negotiation and problem solving skills.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite to include Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Director of Real Estate Development – Multifamily – LIHTC Rewards - If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers the below:
· Annual base salary - $110 - $130K
· 100% company paid health, dental, vision and life insurance.
· Paid sick, vacation and holidays.
· 401(K) matching contributions.
· Growth potential…the company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunity for long-term career growth.
Director of Real Estate Development – Multifamily – LIHTC Responsibilities:
· Provide strategic direction and leadership to the real estate development team.
· Lead development operations to include coordinating financial packaging, securing acquisition, predevelopment, construction and financing.
· Supervise architects, consultants, property managers, contractors and development team members.
· Lead negotiations of agreements and financial documents, including partnership agreements, loan documents, construction contracts, architectural agreements and property management agreements.
· Ensure all documents are in compliance with the LIHTC program requirements and annual Qualified Allocation Plan.
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with external partners, including banks, investors, government lenders, general contractors and architects.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name.
Since our inception in 1999, we have done extensive work across the US, as well as on a global basis. We are headquartered in Austin, TX with branch offices across the country and in Bogotá, Colombia.
ISC has four primary industries of focus: Financial Services/Banking, Sales, Manufacturing, and Construction/Real Estate Development.