Client Service Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Client Service Analyst
Our Client is a prominent and rapidly growing Multi-Family Office and Wealth Manager with close to 3B in AUM. Their clients include high net worth individuals, families, institutions, trusts, and foundations.
The firm is looking for a Client Service Analyst to join Alexandria office and work closely with their Chief Operating Officer and Operations and Client Servicing teams. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
This individual will be instrumental in building out processes, procedures and streamlining of processes with a heavy emphasis on project management as the Firm has grown significantly in the past five years and continues to grow.
This is an ideal position for someone with 3-6 years experience looking for an opportunity to learn, be exposed UHNW clients with opportunities for continued professional development and growth. Strong full package, including competitive base, yearly bonus, and excellent benefits.
Client Service Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors degree a must. Ideally CFP, CFA, CTFA or MBA, or in progress towards.
- 1-4 years of Client Servicing/Operations experience, preferably 1 year minimum servicing UHNW clients within Private Wealth Management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel.
Client Service Analyst Rewards - If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below;
- Collaborative, passionate and dedicated team. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
- Excellent Growth Potential; The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
- Competitive base salary with a potential for a yearly bonus.
Client Service Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
- Complete projects involving analyzing client holdings and investments including forecasting.
- Conduct investment research regarding markets and securities.
- Interact with the Firm's Operations teams.
- Partner with the Firms custodians and internal Operations teams to ensure requests are processed and handled correctly.
- Assist with Portfolio rebalancing (document preparation, money movements).
- Prepare new account paperwork, contracts, and subscription agreements.
- Manage the opening and closing of accounts this includes SMAs and brokerage.
- Prepare performance reports.
- Handle KYC profile and searches.
- Create client presentations including investment charts and analysis as well as estate planning recommendations.
- Manage cash and security movements, this includes, deposits, withdraws, gifting, wires, journals.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jaami Clement, Executive Recruiter, International Search Consultants: email@example.com, 888-866-6625.
Referrals Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Were looking for sharp Client Service Analysts and ideally candidates that are not looking whos name comes to mind?
International Search Consultants
BusinessView all jobs at International Search Consultants