Elementary School French Teacher
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elementary School French Immersion Teacher
The International School of Tucson is a unique non-profit private school which delivers immersive language provision in four languages from age 3 upwards. We pride ourselves on being innovative, offering our students small class sizes, a friendly and fun environment and involvement with all the cultural and global activities which form the premise of our school.
A maximum class size of 20 students allows teachers time to develop genuine relationships with their students.
We are seeking an innovative, enthusiastic and lively first grade teacher with a passion for teaching French in an immersion setting.
The position is full time and the start date is 28 July 2022.
• A bachelor’s degree in elementary education or equivalent.
• Native level French speaker.
• At least two years experience as an early elementary classroom teacher
• The ability to work in a differentiated classroom with different age levels/
• The willingness to be involved both in and out of school with the community
• Ability to pass a federal and state background check and obtain a fingerprint clearance card
• Either a negative Tuberculosis skin test or x ray proving that you are clear of TB within the last six months
• All immunizations up to date (proof of MMR, Tdap & COVID-19 required)
• At least two years Cambridge primary curriculum experience (post teaching qualification)
• First aid and CPR qualified
Visit our website www.istucson.org to review the school and our pedagogy.
Email the Head of School, Jessica Palma, Palma@istucson.org if you have any particular questions about the role. If interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and resume.
International School of TucsonWhy Work Here?
We pride ourselves on being innovative, offering our students small class sizes, a friendly and fun environment to work.
1701 E. Seneca StreetTucson, AZ
EducationView all jobs at International School of Tucson