Music School Administrative Assistant
International School of Music Bethesda, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
International School of Music is looking for reliable and friendly addition to our staff who will work passionately with us to support our mission, which is to inspire members of our community into a love for arts through music instruction. The successful candidate will provide superior customer service to our base of regular music students, and will take an active role in increasing its reach within the Washington DC metropolitan area. We are particularly interested in a candidate with management potential who will work to create growth with an expectation of long-term commitment and future rewards.
- Coordinating and maintaining instructors' schedule and lessons, including student-teacher match-ups, scheduling/rescheduling, and registrations.
- Overseeing our information system to include reporting, attendance, and student records
- Organizing and hosting semi-annual recitals and other community performances.
- Perform accurate data-entry into web-based database
- Handling client phone calls, emails, walk-in inquiries as well as registration questions, problems, or complaints
- Good people skills, positive attitude & strong work ethic
- Detailed oriented under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, and a commitment to follow through with tasks
- Punctuality, ability to multi task well & ability to handle fast paced work environment
- Willingness to work as a team player
- A continuous desire for personal improvement
- Good computer skills, including typing, email, use of database systems, web navigation, and MS Office
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree. Musical training is not required.
Hours: Position is full time: weekends and 3 weekdays (afternoons/evenings)
Compensation: Commensurate with the experience. Benefits: 13 PTO days, 6 holidays, health, vision, dental insurance benefits, and 401k
To apply, please submit your resume at https://ismw.org/job-application/
International School of MusicWhy Work Here?
Amazing team, flexible schedules and a great music school community!
Since 2004, the International School of Music has provided thousands of students of all ages and abilities with exceptional training in music. The International School of Music brings together a community of distinguished international faculty that offers personalized attention through private lessons in all instruments and voice, classes, and ensembles, as well as master classes and workshops. Having 2 campuses in Bethesda, MD, ISM is accessible to the diverse communities of the Washington metropolitan area. Please visit us online at www.ismw.org
11325 Seven Locks Rd Potomac MD 20854Bethesda, MD