The compensation range is $13.00/hour - $16.00/hour with an additional incentive compensation opportunity of $.75 - $2.50/hour.
- Cafeteria-style medical plan with HRA
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Fitness center
- On-site wellness coordinator.
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Corporate discounts
- Community service opportunities.
- Reduce outstanding accounts receivable by managing claims inventory
- Speak to patients and insurance companies in a professional regarding their outstanding balances
- Gathers information from patients, clients/family members, client clinical areas, government agencies, employers, third party payors and/or medical payment programs, etc. both in-person and by telephone to register patients, gather or update information, obtain referrals and pre-authorizations, complete appropriate forms, conduct evaluations, determine benefits and eligibility (insurance, public programs, etc.), determine financial responsibility and/or to identify sources of payment for services
- Requests, inputs, verifies, and modifies patient’s demographic, primary care provider, and payor information
- Utilizes tools, including computer programs, when indicated
- Provides excellent customer service and timely response to questions and issues related to benefits, billing, claims, payments, etc.
- Answers questions by phone and provides quotes for services identifies financial resources, etc. in accordance with the client policies and procedures
- Utilizes various databases and specialized computer software for revenue cycle activities including eligibility verifications, pre-authorizations, medical necessity, review/updating of patient accounts, etc.
- Inputs, retrieves, and modifies information and data stored in computerized systems and programs; generates reports using computer software
- Explains charges, answers questions, and communicates a variety of requirements, policies, and procedures regarding patient financial care services and resources to patients, staff, payors, and agencies
- Works with Claims and Collections in order to assist patients and their families with billing and payment activities in order to increase cash flow
- Other duties as assigned
No experience required
Must be able to complete background check