International Networks & Communications, LLC Hendersonville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
This position is for a full time Systems Analyst working for a managed IT services company in Hendersonville, TN. We support the IT needs for multiple small and medium business networks. We handle desktop support, network troubleshooting, server monitoring/configuration, strategic planning, and any other IT related business needs.
Typical hours will be Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Some after hours or weekend work may be required but is not common.
Tasks typically involve:
• Monitoring customer networks via Solarwinds MSP NCentral RMM platform and responding to alerts.
• Creating and responding to customer needs through our TigerPaw ticketing system.
• Addressing issues remotely by phone or email.
• Traveling to customer locations as needed in the greater Nashville area.
• Servicing and configuring networking devices, PC's, servers, printers, and other technical equipment.
• Working with clients to develop and implement project plans.
The following skills are required in order to apply for this position:
• Strong knowledge of desktop OSs, including Windows 7, 8.1, 10, and future releases.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft server platforms, including Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Terminal Services, and Active Directory.
• Solid understanding of cloud services platforms such as Office 365 and Azure AD.
• A strong understanding of common networking components, including switches, routers, firewalls, wireless devices, etc.
• Configuration of firewalls, managed switches, and centrally managed wireless deployments for business environments.
• A strong understanding of TCP/IP networking, including concepts such as DHCP, DNS, routing, TCP/UDP port forwarding, etc.
• A strong understanding of PC and Server hardware.
• A strong understanding of common business office devices, including printers, scanners, fax, and multifunction devices.
• Professional appearance and conduct.
• Excellent customer service skills. The consultant must be able to clearly communicate problems and solutions to the client over the phone, by email, and in person.
The following technical skills are desired, but not required to be eligible for hire:
• Proficiency with VMWare (or other virtualization platforms).
• Familiarity with backup/recovery methodology and platforms.
• Familiarity with Sonicwall and Sophos appliances.
• Proficiency with Linux/Unix operating system. • Experience with scripting (Powershell, vBasic).
• Knowledge of iOS, Android, and other smartphone/tablet skills.
• Knowledge of HIPAA, EMR/EHR, and healthcare technology.
A skills test will be conducted during the interview, so if you are not comfortable with the above skill sets, please do not apply to this position. Level of competency with technical and customer service skills will primarily determine pay grade. Customer service and professionalism is equally as important as technical skills. Presentation and communication skills are a must.
Strong organizational skills are required, multiple tasks will be given to you daily and you will be expected to follow through with all tasks provided. This position will require daily travel around the greater Nashville area to other businesses, so a clean driving record is a must. Applicant will be required to sign a non-compete agreement preventing you from doing computer related business directly with our customers.
Our Partners - Hardware and Software Supported:
• Microsoft Windows Server, Desktop, and Productivity Platforms
• Office 365 Cloud integration offerings
• Ubiquiti Wireless Devices
• SonicWall Firewall and Routers
• Solarwinds MSP Platform
• Dell Servers, Workstations, and Switching
• Ubiquiti, HP, Dell Switching
• Sophos Security Appliances
• Veeam Backup and Disaster Recovery
• VMWare virtualization platform
Compensation is heavily dependent on experience but is market-competitive. Benefits and vacation time are available.
International Networks & Communications, LLCWhy Work Here?
Small, fast-growing, stable company providing a fun work enviornment. Team lunches, stocked lunch room, much more, come join our team!
Business casual in a trendy-fun atmosphere. We have monthly team lunches, birthday gift cards, bonuses, stocked kitchen, company phone and laptop.
TechnologyView all jobs at International Networks & Communications, LLC