Director of Programs (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
The Director of Programs will strive to inspire, educate, and advocate for More Trails Close to Home regardless of geography, income, race, gender, and experience through the development, implementation, monitoring, detailed analysis and reporting of the following new and existing programs:
- Trail Lab Foundations Conferences
- Trail Accelerator Grant Program
- DigIn Program
- Trails Count Program
- Ride Center & Epic Designations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In collaboration with the overall Program teams, develops a comprehensive work plan for program delivery
- Manages the development, implementation, monitoring, and analyzing of the core components of IMBA programmatic efforts
- Assists in the definition of the program scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinates cross departmental internal resources and outside partners to execute the program
- Ensures deliverables are on-time, within scope, and on budget
- Manages resource availability and allocation
- Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Prepares regular reports to project funders and other stakeholders
- Identifies sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
- Develops, prioritizes, and implements tactical project plans.
- Compiles estimated cost models, submits final budget, tracks budget statistics, and prepares management reports.
- Assists in creation of internal and external promotional pieces.
- Determines appropriate responses to problems and emergencies.
- Provides project status updates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or eight to ten years of related experience and/or training in outdoor recreation and education; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to communicate well through various channels such as email, Slack, or telephone.
- Ability to make informed decisions easily and decisively.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to act professionally with customers and resolve issues.
- Ability to manage others, delegate responsibility, resolve conflicts and provide support.
- Experience with a public agency, not-for-profit organization, and/or a company that has advocacy as a core program.
- Experience in outdoor recreation programming and special event development, promotion, implementation, and evaluation
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for mountain biking in all its forms
- Comfortable with standard office technology (e.g., Microsoft office), constituent relationship management software, survey delivery applications and social media platforms
IMBA is the leading nonprofit organization for mountain biking advocacy and trails. A full time opportunity here affords you a rewarding career with growth opportunities, remote work environment, travel and a full benefits package (generous PTO, health, dental, vision, 401(k)).
Annual salary range for this role is $70000-$80000 based on direct experience.
International Mountain Bicycling Association
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?