As one of the world's top International Medical Insurance companies, IMG helps individuals and companies of all sizes. Every second of every day, vacationers, those working or living abroad for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence use our products to give themselves global peace of mind®
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for travelers.
- Location: Flexible work options: Indianapolis, IN (in office), Hybrid, or Remote
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. IMG will not be providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
We are looking for a Systems Administrator who will act as the primary technical expert for our Microsoft Office 365 environment, Active Directory infrastructure, hybrid Exchange servers, networking, telephony, and Cloud AWS technologies. This person will play a significant role in developing the company's strategy for leveraging additional cloud-based services, while also ensuring that current on-premises systems continue to meet business needs by serving as an escalation point for IT infrastructure issues and a training/mentoring resource to IT support staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring, maintenance, and administration of Office 365 services, including technologies that integrate with the Office 365 environment such as Azure AD Connect and ADFS, and other cloud-based services as needed
- Assist engineering team with system monitoring and maintenance of all on premise and cloud infrastructure, ensuring high availability, backup and recovery.
- Champion continuous improvement, review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Working with external vendors, including telephony, to coordinate troubleshooting and resolution of vendor specific hardware and software problems.
- Assist Infrastructure Manager in strategic IT planning and managing small projects to successful completion.
- Responsible for responding, documenting, and resolving service tickets in a timely manner.
- Provide systems administration and maintenance, end user support and other operational tasks as needed
- Take ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Act as the backup administrator and provide out-of-hours support for other infrastructure services as needed, such as during vacations, emergencies or rotational on call duty
- Coordinating with Security team to implement security measures for safeguarding sensitive information (HIPAA, PCI, etc.) information against accidental or unauthorized usage, damage, modification, or disclosure
- Maintenance and improvement of workflow automations for new hires, terminations, and role changes
- Coordinating with IT support staff to apply access changes related to new hires, terminations, and role changes
- Work independently under minimal supervision in a dynamic team environment
- Work independently and with the organization on Infrastructure related projects.
- 3 years' experience as a Systems Engineer or Systems Administrator
- Requires strong verbal and written skills
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Knowledge of standard and commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures of IMG
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/project concurrently
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or related field
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Telephony Platform experience (Cisco UCS, Cloud - Nice in Contact, GeneSys, Talkdesk, Zoom)
- AWS Cloud
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate certification
- ITIL certification
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical / RX / Dental / Vision / Life insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Free employee parking
- On site fitness center
- Casual dress environment
- Tuition reimbursement plan
IMG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as required by applicable law.
International Medical GroupIndianapolis, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.