Warehouse/ Customer Service Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities!”
Envision Mechanical Services, llc is currently looking to hire a Warehouse/Customer Service Associate to join our growing team. Are you highly organized? Are you dependable? Are you team-oriented but also able to work well independently? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills? Can you always maintain a professional image and demeanor? Do you want to work for a thriving HVAC company that offers opportunities for advancement? If so, please read on!
This entry-level driving position earns a competitive salary of $38,000-$45,000/yr., depending on experience. We provide generous benefits and perks, including 100% company-paid health insurance and life insurance. Vision, dental, and supplemental insurance is available. We also offer paid holidays and personal time off, and yearly performance-based bonuses.
In this entry-level position, you’ll play a vital part in helping our HVAC company operate efficiently. You’ll be a team player, that is always willing to do your part. In addition to working at the shop, you’ll be required to pick up and deliver materials and equipment as needed in the field. You’ll also ensure that the warehouse is safe and accessible for associates by keeping things tidy and well maintained. You’ll report to the operations manager and his designees to oversee all aspects of operations of various warehouse and office needs.
· Practice Safe Work Habits
· Enforce Safety Procedures
· Participate in Safety Training Program, OSHA 10 Certification
· Develop and Maintain Strong Relationships with Vendors, Supply Houses, and Drivers
· Debrief Manager at Least Weekly on Job and Training Progress
· Performing Cycle Counts and Reconciling Results
· Determining Root Cause Results Associated with Variances
· Receiving, Restocking, and Counting Inventory
· Monitor Receipt and Proper Storage of Products
· Reviewing and Receiving Approved Purchase Orders
· Process Returned Good to Ensure all Returns are Processed and Completed Correctly and Efficiently
· Inspect and QC Incoming Materials
· Load and Unload Parts and Equipment
· Stage Parts and Equipment at Company Warehouse and Deliver to Job Sites
· Organize Parts and Equipment and Securely Tie-Down for Safe Transportation
· Organizing and Cleaning Office, Warehouse, and Trucks
· Perform General Maintenance of Machinery Used in the Warehouse
· Inspect Condition of Tools and Equipment
· Responding to Emails
· Quote Service Recommendations and Follow-up with Quotes
· Receiving Incoming Customer Phone Calls
· Entering Work Orders
· Dispatching Service Calls to Field Technicians
· Forecast Days and Weeks Ahead to Keep Our Field Technicians Working and on Track While Maximizing their Time and Mileage.
· Ordering Parts and Equipment
· Filing and Completing Paperwork
· Preparing Bills and Invoices
· Organizing Office Supplies
· Perform Metal Recycling
Essential Skills, Education & Experience
· Age 21 or Older
· High School Diploma (or equivalent)
· Valid Driver's License and a Good Driving Record
· Reliable Transportation to and from Work
· Willingness to Undergo a Background Check upon Hire
· Must be Able to Count Accurately, Use Measurement Tools, and Perform Basic Math Operations
· Ability to Multitask
· Team player, Take Initiative Attitude
· Must be Able to Lift up to 50 lbs. as Needed, Bending, Walking etc.
· Willing to Learn Processes that Effect Inventory
· Materials Handling Skills are a Plus
· Customer Service Experience
· Geographical Knowledge of Service Area and/or Ability to Read a Map
· Able to Work Independently or as Part of a Team with Limited Supervision
· Experience Driving a Forklift is a Plus
· Excellent English and Written Communication Skills
· Microsoft Office Proficiency using Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams
· Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
· Hours: 7:00 AM until 4:00PM
· Afterhours Work may be Necessary Should Need Arise.
· Off Saturday & Sunday, Scheduled Saturdays as Needed
· Work is Typically in the Northeast Florida area, Travel is Minimal.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a warehouse environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands and fingers to type or dial, climb, or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. This position requires computer use. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Each day you’ll enjoy interacting with a variety of people and find great satisfaction in keeping our office and service department running smoothly. No matter where you're driving to or from, you’ll always put safety at the forefront of your mind. To ensure that services are complete, and our customers are satisfied, you’ll make follow up phone calls to both our customers and field technicians as needed. This position will read job take offs and specifications, such as blueprints to determine construction requirements of material needed for ordering. Ensure material ordered meets required specifications.
Envision Mechanical Services, llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Envision participates in a Drug-Free Workplace program, and all new hires are subject to new hire drug screening.
International Management Company
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Customer Service Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.