Title: Organic Growth Specialist
Company Name: International Logistics Solutions
Location: South Florida
Base Pay: $35,000 – 40,000 /Year
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: Not Specified
Job Type: Sales
Experience: Not necessary
International Logistics Solutions is a reseller of DHL Express, DHL eCommerce, FedEx, and USPS. We are looking to add “customer first” oriented team members to assist us with our continuing growth. You will be joining a Platinum Team.
An International Logistics Solutions Organic Growth Specialist is in a daily, fast-paced environment reporting to the Business Manager. The primary responsibility is to retain a high level of customer retention and drive revenue growth by strategic, customer focused selling. This is an inside B2B sales position (direct marketing,) where the Specialist is responsible for contacting existing ILS customers to confirm current service satisfaction, identify additional revenue growth opportunities and ultimately sell our services for those additional opportunities. This position will work alongside a platinum-talented Inside Business Development Team at our Operations Support Center in Miami, FL, for the ultimate Customer Care Experience.
· Participate in an extensive training program at our headquarters in Doral, FL.
· Works within our software to actively plan their day and understand each customer’s history
· Effectively manages time and resources to attain results.
· High volume telephone calls to identify and qualify potential opportunities
· Works with Outside Team when needed to further penetrate accounts
· Develop relationships within a company to reach C-Level Executives of those clients.
· Extensive, methodical follow up via email/phone call through the sales cycle
· Retain a high customer retention level (over 75%) through quarterly calls to all customers
· Re-activate customers who have stopped shipping with ILS for more than sixty (60) days
· Maintain the integrity and vision of the company.
· Hit monthly business development goals.
· Be knowledgeable of all the primary attributes of accounts.
· B2B Experience a must.
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Possess a strong, confident sales presentation.
· An active learning approach, execution of training methods and unwillingness to fail are necessary.
· Must be entrepreneurially-minded.
· Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
· The inane ability to work independently.
· Bi-lingual English/Spanish is preferred for the South Florida Area
· $35K to $40K including residual commission
· Health plan after sixty (60) days of employment partially paid by employer.
· Six (6) holidays paid after 6 months (180 days) of employment.
· One (1) week vacation after six (6) months of employment.
· 401(k) Benefits.