- Training under a Senior EFVM® technician on the use of the EFVM test equipment, testing roof and waterproofing membranes.
- Locate and document all membrane defects in a final written report for our clients.
- Build a rapport and trust with subtrades and clients, while meeting our highest testing standards.
- Establishing and meeting different priorities to ensure project schedules are met and on time.
- Travel by car or plane to project sites within the United States
- Ability to break-down problems and solve problems in a timely manner.
Skills & Qualifications include:
- Graduation of High School or equivalent
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Previous construction experience is an asset
- Possession of a valid and clean driving record/license
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with working on heights