International Institute for Analytics Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k
The International Institute for Analytics (IIA) is seeking candidates to join our Research team in Portland, OR. Research Professionals work directly with clients to support and manage their research questions - “Inquiries”. They design and facilitate customized research solutions based upon our clients’ needs, creating innovative solutions on each client assignment, leveraging IIA’s practitioner-focused library and IIA’s Analytics Expert Network. In addition, Research Professionals will have the opportunity to grow key client relationships and to contribute to their development.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Facilitate timely educational interactions “Inquiry Exchanges” between our experts and our clients, to permit our clients to make more informed and confident business decisions.
- Independently own full accountability and responsibility for a full slate of complex clients by serving as a thought partner to design and deliver on curated phone consultations, creating innovative knowledge solutions for each client inquiry.
- Meaningfully contribute to the efforts of IIA’s Client Success team to grow revenue through expansion of existing business and pursuit of new business.
- Suggest innovation around products and services that will lead to growth in usage and revenue from your clients, and work across IIA teams to bring ideas to fruition.
- Establish and foster strong relationships with IIA’s primary asset, its experts, both by bringing new experts into the IIA Analytics Expert Network and by identifying appropriate and meaningful consulting opportunities for them.
- Deliver world-class client service marked by high levels of responsiveness, accuracy, insight, urgency, attention to detail, professionalism, follow-through, and enthusiasm, and serve as an example of excellence in client service to others within IIA.
- Contribute to key strategic initiatives as requested by IIA leadership.
- Work in collaborative intraoffice teams to grow and promote client relationships.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- Bachelors or higher degree from a top-tier university (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-3 years’ experience in a professional client-facing role (internal or external), or commensurate experience in consulting, business intelligence, analytics, or other relevant field. Willing to consider highly relevant educational and professional exposure in lieu of experience
- Salesforce experience a very strong plus
- Passion for solving complex analytics problems and executing best-in-class customer service
- Superior communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated commitment, judgment, maturity, and intensity, ideally in a fast-paced, multi-task-oriented environment
- Proven track record in phone-based outreach.
International Institute for AnalyticsWhy Work Here?
Work with a great team, service amazing companies, develop experience in analytics and AI markets
IIA is the authority on analytics maturity and best practices. Founded in 2010 by Jack Phillips and Thomas H. Davenport, the International Institute for Analytics is an independent research firm that works with organizations to build strong and competitive analytics programs. IIA offers unbiased advice in an industry dominated by hardware and software vendors, consultants and system integrators. With a vast network of analytics experts, academics and leaders at successful companies, we guide our clients as they build and grow successful analytics programs. Since its inception, IIA has worked with more than 200 organizations, sharing the keys to analytics maturity so that our clients gain an edge in an economy increasingly driven by data. Through our in-depth research library, moderated phone calls, webinars and events, our clients get the guidance and expertise needed to compete on analytics and win.
851 SW Sixth AvePortland, OR