Provide network engineering and operational support to the company headquarter location in Parsippany, NJ.
- Experience in the administration and operation of enterprise-wide area and campus networks. Experience in a data center environment is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work long hours under pressure during system outages and implementations.
- Task-Oriented individual with a willingness to tackle issues.
- Team Player.
- Takes ownership of projects and completes them on time.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking and frequently changing priorities
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and experience with Data Center, LAN, WAN, Network Security, VoIP application (H.323/SIP) solutions and architectures.
- Enhanced level experience optimizing site performance with solid knowledge in Networks, Browsers, Content Delivery, etc.
- Mid-level experience configuring routing protocols and other network technologies such as BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VRF, SSL VPN, IPSEC, GRE, L2TPv3, NAT/PAT, PPP, MPLS, QoS, STP, HSRP, VTP, VPC, VDC, OTV, Etherchannel, WAN Acceleration, IPv4, IPv6.
- Mid-level experience with Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Data Center technology.
- Mid-level experience with WAN deployments including EIGRP/BGP route redistribution over MPLS networks, route maps and filtering, traffic prioritization and QoS policies.
- Experience in using various monitoring tools like packet capture, network simulators, load generators, profilers, monitors, analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of Public DNS.
- Working knowledge of F5 LTM and GTM technologies a plus
- Experience with Solarwinds and LiveAction/LiveNX a plus.
- Experience with AWS Services a plus.
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies 802.11a/b/g/n, WPA2, WLC, WAP.
- Solid understanding of UNIX and Windows Operating Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to perform coordination and problem isolation with Telcos.
- Experience with installation and support of international locations a plus