International Hardcoat is looking to add a Media Blasting/Production Supervisor to our growing team!
Do you have experience in media blasting operations?
We have an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to manage the department with 6 automated machines processing parts
- Blasting aluminum parts to required specifications
- Maintaining blast media inventories
- Ensure production rates are maintained by all Blasting employees
- Maintain a clean and organized department
- Ensure all employees are utilizing their PPE correctly and following company safety policies.
- Adjust equipment controls to ensure items are finished appropriately
- Work with the maintenance department to ensure maximum uptime.
- Responsible for all operators performing blast operations.
- Inspect finished product.; verify product is acceptable to move to next operation.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
Industrial related experience a plus. Leadership experience required. Excellent compensation and benefits based on experience.
Why Work Here?International Hardcoat is a full service aluminum coating facility specializing in Hard Anodizing located in Detroit, Michigan and serving a variety of manufacturing industries throughout the United States. We operate our 104,000-sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility on the western edge of Detroit, Michigan employing over 200 associates. Our multiple automatic and semi-automatic processing lines finish parts for industries ranging from automotive, aerospace, military, and firearms to food preparation, medical, and recreational. We are recognized as a worldwide leader in our field.
Great people, great benefits and lots of room for growth!