International Game Technology Reno, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $14 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
IGT Slot Attendants are responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience for Players at the Reno Airport Facility by ensuring customers receive timely and courteous service. This includes orienting players to game features and play rules, processing payouts, and keeping the machines clean and presentable.
Under supervision of the Shift Supervisor or Lead Attendant, this role performs the following functions with minimal supervision:
· Attends to slot machines in the Reno-Tahoe Airport.
· Actively patrols assigned sections looking for opportunities to surprise and delight guests. Enhances guest’s slot entertainment experience by creating a fun, high-energy environment through the celebration of slot wins and building players’ perception of luck.
· Address customer needs as they arise including assistance with game functionality, answering game related questions, and providing change or redeeming slot tickets.
· Ensure that players are in compliance with Nevada gaming regulations including age limits and proximity rules relating to minors.
· Proactively assist customers by continually searching for service lights and customers in need of service.
· Keep assigned section in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion, including but not limited to, pushing in unoccupied chairs, removing glasses and trash from the tops of machines.
· Makes paper changes, clears bill jams, completes slot machine preventative maintenance, and responsible for minor machine repairs, as necessary.
· Handle and secure company-issued keys in compliance with departmental guidelines.
· Validate/redeem tickets; or assist customers in locating and using the slot ticket redemption kiosk.
· Examine and sign Jackpot tickets and prepare other documents as needed.
· Verify/Pay Jackpot amounts to customers when they occur.
· Notify management team of any floor irregularities.
· Exercise appropriate discretion in identifying situations that require management attention.
· Ensures consistent and timely compliance with all gaming and internal control policies and procedures.
· Provide general airport information such as the location of the baggage claim area, bathrooms and assist with other general passengers inquires.
· Makes change for customers, cashes traveler's checks.
· Count change bank and ensures the correct totals.
· Reconcile daily redemption activity in a timely manner and adhere to department variance policies.
· Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Help resolve minor customer concerns/disputes.
· Maintain a clean section/concourse throughout the shift.
· May be required to perform the Drop and Count process if necessary.
· Other duties as assigned by the supervisor and/or manager.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· 2 or more years cash handling experience preferably in a gaming environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), fluent English and articulate.
· Ability to work efficiently, independently, and cohesively, consistently producing quality results.
· Must possess basic mathematical skills to include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide specific to position responsibilities.
· Ability to read and understand all policies and procedures.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, employees, and members of management in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
· Must be able to complete standard forms and reports.
· Must be able to obtain a Nevada Gaming Registration.
Shift Requirements: (2 Different Full-Time Positions)
· Monday – Sunday 2pm – 10:00pm (Days off will be scheduled to ensure a 5 day work week)
· Monday – Sunday 4am – 1:00pm (Days off will be scheduled to ensure a 5 day work week)
· Continuously walking and/or standing and working indoors (more than 75% of the time)
· Lifting/pushing/pulling/carrying up to 40 lbs.
· Bending, kneeling, climbing, and using chemical agents (up to approx. 50% - 75% of the time)
· Hearing, vision (including peripheral), speech and literacy (critical)
· Ability to work in a noisy environment with bright lights, some dust, & hot and cold temperatures
· Ability to communicate vocally utilizing portable radios and telephones (critical)
International Game Technology
2001 E Plumb LnReno, NV
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at International Game Technology