Salesforce Administrator (Chicago)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Make a living and a difference…at The Fellowship!
The Fellowship is an organization of bridge builders whose vision is that Jews and Christians will reverse their 2,000-year history of discord and replace it with a relationship marked by dialogue, understanding, respect and cooperation. Together we are able to help more than a million Jews in need each year. Our success is built on a culture that celebrates the differences in who we are, what we have experienced, and how we think.
Are you ready to make an impact? The Fellowship is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to design and implement solutions for business by leveraging out-of-the-box Salesforce functionality, customization, workflows, and other process automation tools. While in the implementation phase, the administrator will the connector between the implementation partner and The Fellowship information service team. The Salesforce Administrator responsible for maintaining the platform and supporting users of all levels, providing knowledge and education on the platform. Keeping informed on the latest tools and any intellectual knowledge on Salesforces, will be vital to the success of this position.
Key components of the role include:
· Implementation and Integration: setup and education of new users, maintaining all aspects of the platform
· Support and Maintenance: provide user support and maintenance on system, working with internal team members and key stakeholders on user adoption
The ideal candidate will have at least the following experience and abilities:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
3+ years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem with 2+ years of experience as a Nonprofit Success Pack Administrator
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Technical Knowledge/ Abilities:
- Must have an excellent understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Expert-level skill in designing and implementing new processes in Salesforce
- Strong background utilizing NPSP Data management
- Broad knowledge of software design, development, and implementation
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Soft Skills/Individual Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, capable of persuasively communicating complex concepts and programs across technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, technical design, development, testing methodology, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, with minimal direction
- Learn new software and applications independently
- Communicate effectively with technical staff, non-technical staff, and all levels of management
- Hands-on experience with Visualforce, Lightning Components
- Experience in a non-profit environment or working with non-profit customers
Come and experience all that The Fellowship offers, including the ability for you to make an impact in a global nonprofit with collaborative team members, professional growth opportunities and mission focused work. We have great benefits, newly designed offices and are located on Wacker Drive, across from the Chicago Riverwalk. Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is the leading non-profit building bridges between Christians and Jews, blessing Israel and the Jewish people around the world with humanitarian care and life-saving aid.
A History of Helping
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.
Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel’s victims of war and terror, and much more.
International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
303 E. Wacker DrChicago, IL
Get fresh International Salesforce Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!