International Education Corporation is the leader in post-secondary career education. Our mission is to drive personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment to helping students build the skills to create a future of which they can be proud.
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Academic Operations to join our team. In this position, you will provide leadership for instructional effectiveness, curriculum delivery, student learning and one standard of excellence in all areas influencing the academic enterprise at International Education Corporation.
Successful candidates must possess the following skills:
- Master’s Degree required; Doctoral Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of combined related executive management experience with other academic roles such as faculty member, curriculum designer, director of education, dean, and/or other related professional experience in the career education industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead in a sophisticated matrix organization within a multi-site, multi-state organizational structure
- Demonstrated experience and expertise leading a highly competent professional team of educators
- Excellent track record of student retention, graduation/completion, and placement/employment rates.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. In addition, full-time colleagues have a variety of benefits available that include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, a generously matched 401(k) plan, voluntary benefits and much more.
If changing students’ lives is also important to you, and you have the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from you!