**This position is based in the Orlando area overseeing 6 campuses.**
International Education Corporation is a leader in post-secondary career education. Our mission is to drive personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment to helping students build the skills to create a future of which they can be proud.
We are currently seeking a Regional Vice President of Operations to join our team. The RVPO is responsible for providing overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of the assigned Region with the objective of maximizing growth, quality, compliance, one standard of excellence, and profitability. Additionally, this position provides day-to-day leadership and management to all Regional operations functions, including all functional areas of campus operations.
Essential day-to-day job responsibilities include:
- Manages the Region’s operations by directing and coordinating Campus activities consistent with established goals, budgets, objectives and policies.
- Provides input to the Marketing and Admissions verticals on the Region’s advertising and marketing efforts.
- Directs, displays, supports, and maintains IEC cultural spirit and integrity in support of the five drivers.
- Implements programs to ensure attainment of the business plan for growth, quality, compliance, one standard of excellence, and profitability.
- Provides direction and structure for each campus location.
- Responsible for initiating search and identifying new Executive Director/Campus President (ED/CP) candidates as needed.
- Directly supervises EDs/CPs at each campus location.
- Implements approved policies and procedures through the ED/CP for each campus location; ensures policy and procedures are followed as established.
- Help identify opportunities and areas for improvement within each functional area of campus operations; develop & implement operational strategies to improve.
- Assist COO in development of strategies and policies aligned with the Region’s goals, including campus growth, campus relocation, new branch campus locations;
- Assists the COO in the development of the Region’s annual operating budget and ensures it meets the growth expectations of the Company.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to subordinates and other staff in the Region.
- Provides and/or coordinates appropriate training for subordinates.
- Follows direction set by the COO.
- Interprets policies, proposals, and goals of the Region for subordinates.
- Responsible for subordinate staff performance reviews.
- Ensures all reports are submitted as required by state, accrediting, and federal agencies.
- Timely completion and submission of all required reports to the COO and the Company.
- Resolves student issues and/or complaints that are escalated to the Regional level.
- Acts as Human Resources representative to review and provide input on all written disciplinary actions provided to any staff member that is a subordinate or is at a campus location.
- Works with Irvine Support Team leaders to ensure each campus location receives appropriate support and guidance as needed.
Bachelor’s degree and 15+ years management experience in proprietary education at the Campus Leader level, with increasing responsibilities.
Proven track record in the management of operations, finance, compliance and quality assurance.
Must have demonstrable management and the leadership skills.
Strong team building and motivational skills, including the ability to recruit and develop top talent.
Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
Ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform well under pressure, meet deadlines, and work a flexible schedule, with the ability to travel as needed.
80-90% travel required.
Excellent written and oral English language communication skills.
Represent IEC in the most professional and positive light at all times.
Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Excel, WORD, and PowerPoint
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. In addition, full-time colleagues have a variety of benefits available that include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, a generously matched 401(k) plan, voluntary benefits and much more.
If changing students’ lives is also important to you, and you have the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from you!