The Full Stack Developer and Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for contributing to the analysis, co-design, implementation and maintenance of enterprise data assets. This position supports the performance of the enterprise data ecosystem, working with internal and external data providers to ensure data exchanges meet quality standards and operational specifications.Essential Functions:
Maintains and develops the enterprise wide data ecosystem through the use of front-end and back-end database tools.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to build and maintain data intake, processing and management capabilities
- Manage and maintain existing data pipelines by acting as a liaison between the business and technical teams in reporting day-to-day operational performance
- Partner with the Data Team to sustain enterprise architectures and data strategies
- Analyze, design, implement and maintain processes to enrich and govern data assets
- Capture, develop and document data definitions, business rules and data quality initiatives
- Initiate issue resolution processes
- Verify query design and processes to ensure a 1:1 representation of a data set
- Manage change control through the various queries utilized by Data Team
- Manage and implement quick turnaround and tactical data acquisition/quality/enhancement projects
- Conducts data analysis and provide operational reporting around the enterprise's data management ecosystem to support enterprise data operations and governance
- Drive business decisions by providing quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting of patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers
- Produce actionable reports that show key performance indicators, identify areas of improvement into current operations, and display root cause analysis of problems
- Communicate findings and insight to stakeholders and provide business strategy recommendations for optimizing business performance.
- Create and produce forecasts, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc.
- Contributes to the long-term data strategy and technical data architecture development
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Create and execute on data processing improvement initiatives including the documentation of current state, development of end state solutions, and designs for management of solution in sustainment
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis
- Participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools
Ensures the efficient operations of the department by and performing all other duties as requested or assigned in accordance with company policy and legal requirements
- Provide excellent customer service and demonstrate respect to others
- Maintain confidential records and information as required
- Attend meetings, trainings, and other events as requested
- Work on special projects and provide back-up coverage for co-workers as needed
- Maintain technical skills and enhance professional knowledge through continuing education opportunities
- Maintain good working relationships with co-workers, departments, vendors, and partners
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies & procedures
- Complete all other duties, special assignments and projects as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 4 years of directly related work experience in full-stack development, including SQL, front-end development encompassing integration with SQL Server, Azure SQL Service, NoSQL technologies.
- Experience in working within cloud computing infrastructure and services, managing production data systems across the value stream of data (acquisition, integration, management and customer/product utilization) is essential.
- Experience working within a call center, sales environment and / or travel environment is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly learn the fundamentals of data validation, mining and cleansing
- Functional understanding of data sources with the ability to document how data sources map to various processes
- General knowledge of data analysis (preferably Big Data, Document and Graph), data modeling, data governance, business data definitions, business glossary definitions and establishment of data lineage to ensure compliance to principles related to data aggregation and reporting
- General knowledge of report design (preferably with PowerBI or Tableau)
- Strong analytical skill set with attention to detail
- Self-starter who works well in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Critical and creative thinker
- Methodical and well organized
- Implementation planning
- Information gathering
- Problem identification
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing
- Ability to perform testing, quality assurance and troubleshooting of technical systems
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (‘ICE’ for short) is dedicated to providing branded travel, leisure, and lifestyle products to consumers (over 55 million each year). The ICE slogan reads "Powered by Innovation," and we mean it!
We’re proud to be consistently recognized as a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona, Phoenix Business Journal’s Best Places to Work winner, and one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies. Our ongoing entrepreneurial spirit and overwhelmingly talented employees encourage a friendly, successful work environment – and that’s what sets us apart. With over 2,900 employees worldwide, we’re always looking to expand our ICE team with career-focused leaders who are committed to exceeding expectations.
Explore our incredible company culture on our website!
Our Core Values:
Respect. Passion. Integrity. Innovation. Social Responsibility. Teamwork. Accountability.
- FREE 7-day resort stays and cruises on your anniversary
- Medical Health Insurance
- Onsite Wellness Clinic
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan
- Pet Care Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Employee Services (dry-cleaning, nail services, massage, personal training, etc.)
- Dedicated Employee Enrichment & Recognition Programs
- Exclusive Employee Travel Rates on Cruise, Resorts, Hotels, Tours, Car Rentals, Dining and Merchandise offerings