Channel Marketing Manager (REMOTE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Channel Marketing Manager - REMOTE
$60-95K + Bonuses Potential 6-Figure Income!
The Channel and Academia Partner Marketing Representative works collaboratively with the North American Channel and Academia Partner and Enterprise sales teams to produce value sell and product centric marketing campaigns and associated materials that elevate Channel and Academia Partner and Enterprise company’s adoption and consumption by promoting awareness around the content areas (Cyber security Education, Training, and certification) by:
- Working with existing Channel and Academia Partners to increase marketing efforts and enable partner-led marketing activities
- Working collaboratively with North American Sales teams to drive promotions and campaigns
- Activate new customer demographics by generating Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL's) in target customer segments such as Cybersecurity, Computer Forensics, Secure Coding, Threat Intelligence, Blockchain, Network Defense, and various other focused customer segments
- Develop, implement, and execute partner-based marketing activities such as Database farming, customer email-based marketing, generation of landing pages, keyword/phrase analysis and recommendation
- Maintain clear, measurable campaign results with regular presentation to senior leadership
- Helping to deliver sales and marketing training to our partners
- Helping to deliver product briefings, customer facing webinars, seminars, and conference programs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience in a Channel and Academia Partner and/or B2B for an information technology, cybersecurity, or education company required
- Experience developing and executing Channel and Academia Partner-based marketing strategies
- Proven history of full campaign lifecycle management from Concept to Measurement
- Excellent communication skills required
- Proficient in verbal and non-verbal communication
- Strong marketing communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to craft clear and targeted valued propositions
- Project and budget management skills
- Positive entrepreneurial attitude with a drive and desire to market and connect with people required
- Demonstrated ability to delivery effective social & digital media marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to think long term about business needs and opportunities through data analysis, industry studies, and technology trends
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate marketing trends and translate to actionable intelligence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work and thrive in high pressure, small team environment
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Highly flexible and adaptable to constantly changing dynamics
- Ability to thrive and work independently and self-motivated
- Interest or experience in cybersecurity, education, career advancement, ethical hacking, computer forensics, and other Cyber-IT topics
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
EC-Council Group provides equal opportunities to all our employees and to all eligible applicants for employment in our company. We do not discriminate on any ground, including race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, or any other category protected by applicable law.
International Council of E-Commerce Consultants, Inc
Get fresh Senior Channel Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.