Channel Account Sales (REMOTE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Channel Account Representative - REMOTE
The Channel Account Representative position offers a rewarding career with EC-Council, the global leader in cybersecurity training and certification. Technology is advancing much faster than professionals can secure it and the cyber skills gap is growing. Join a passionate team of individuals and technology enthusiasts that enable training centers across the nation to lead education in cybersecurity. EC-Council coined the phrase “Ethical Hacking” in 2001 and is the world’s largest Cybersecurity certification body, carrying accreditations by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), ANSI, ACE and more.
The selected candidate will work and grow a current book of business and be expected to bring in new logo revenue.
- New logo hunter and Existing partner upselling
- Commit to and adopt our team-centric approach to working with and supporting one another
- Commit to and execute a customer-first model to ensure existing and prospective partner expectations are exceeded
- Take ownership of a current book of business of existing partners and work closely with a Client Success Manager to grow the clients’ portfolios and top line revenue.
- Using ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other resources, source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, and emails
- Facilitate live/virtual presentations and demonstrations to current and potential partners
- Execute demand strategies using tools, marketing collateral, campaigns, webinars and supporting events
- Represent the organization at seminars, events, etc.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Participate in weekly one-on-one meetings to discuss business strategy and outcomes
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and special promotions to prospects and current partners
- Develop regular communication strategies and cadence with current and potential partners and company stakeholders
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Salary plus commission
- Relationship Management: You must have the ability to develop relationships at all levels. RM is top-of-list in all we do.
- Self-starter and self-motivated: Attack every day with a desire to learn more and become better at what you do.
- You must have the ability to work independently and within a team. This is a complex organization with many moving parts. Having a willingness to assist and support others on the team is crucial.
- Strong leadership skills: You will interact with prospects at all levels. You must have the ability and desire to build and project a leadership persona.
- You must be able to deliver and communicate our value proposition. Our portfolio is extensive and growing every day. Being able to communicate our value proposition is crucial to our -and our clients’- success.
- Strong presentation skills: Deliver presentations and hold conference calls with high-energy, confidence, and authority. Bring your passion and energy to life in your delivery.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: Write and speak professionally.
- High Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite: We use MS office comprehensively. Mastery of it is not required, but a strong understanding of it is.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business
- At least 3 years of direct sales or partner channel sales experience
- Computer & Network Security
- Information Technology & Services
- Ed tech
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
EC-Council Group provides equal opportunities to all our employees and to all eligible applicants for employment in our company. We do not discriminate on any ground, including race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, or any other category protected by applicable law.
International Council of E-Commerce Consultants, Inc
Get fresh Channel Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.