Customer Service Representative - Paid Training
- Posted: over a month ago
- $600 to $800 Weekly (plus commission)
ICS is searching for ambitious candidates who are seeking an Entry Level Customer Service Representative position with paid training.
Our mission is to foster and sustain genuine relationships with our customers and clients through outstanding customer service.
Due to our positive mindset, integrity, accountability, and desire for growth and development, we have emerged as the region's leading management advisory agency. These same attributes are just what w are searching for in our Customer Service Representative.
Our training program is adaptive and inclusive based on different learning styles. Whether you are a visual, collaborative, instruction based, or a hands-on learner, we utilize different resources accordingly. This includes, but is not limited to discussion based meetings, step-by-step instructions, visual aids, and learning from practice scenarios and through actual experiences. This is to ensure that we maximize your full potential in a comfortable and education based environment that you will thrive in.
Customer Service Representative Highlights:
• We provide paid training
• Consistent coaching and high level instruction
• We encourage self-development skills and professional advancement traits
• Constant guidance and feedback to further individual and team improvement
• Career advancement ranging from a leader, trainer, coach, or supervisor
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
• Working closely with marketing teams
• Staying up-to-date on new goods, programs, promotional campaigns and regulations
• Communicating directly with customers in a polite and respectful way
• Listening carefully to their questions and providing correct answers
• Delivering appropriate strategies and help to guarantee that no client is disappointed
• Managing sensitive client details with respect and vigilance
• Greeting, approving, suggesting products and services, and closing customers
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED or higher
• Ability to learn how to adapt to change and function in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Good mindset and willingness to be flexible when dealing with clients and providing customer service
• Team participant who is able to also work individually
• Ability to build leadership skills that provide meaningful interactions with other team members, customers, and clients.
International Consulting SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Fast paced environment with growth and travel opportunities!
We are a full service branding and awareness company working with Tier 1 clients in the telecommunications, non-profit and healthcare industries. We hire, train and manage teams in customer service roles focused on local community outreach!
8401 Corporate DriveWashington, DC
BusinessView all jobs at International Consulting Solutions