Endeavor Consulting Group, LLC, We are a consulting firm laser focused on Operational Systems, Supply Chain Integration and Product Development for Life Science enterprises. At Endeavor we utilize industry-accepted best practices, methodologies and tools, and we are experienced in several software, hardware, network platforms. Endeavor Consulting Group was formed in 2006 and has experienced solid and continual growth since its inception. Our core values of integrity, quality, creativity, and freedom have allowed us to continually expand our service offerings and expand our client base.
Our client, a large global Pharmaceutical company has an immediate need for an experienced Supply Chain SME/Consultant to analyze current state of supply chain process, make changes to current state and drive supply chain transformation. This role is in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Analyze and provide recommendations on supply planning and other Supply chain KPIs to drive planning optimization
- Analyze and provide recommendations on the product inventory strategy including inventory levels, safety stock and locations
- Develop a process on tracking QA release activities to ensure timely release of product
- Business process planning
- 5 – 10+ years’ experience in supply chain planning experience
- Experience in establishing supply chain KPI’s and developing global inventory strategies
- Experience in developing supply chain processes and tracking
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making skills
- Strong verbal and writing presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to work independent and drive projects to completion
- Ability to make, and explain, recommendations
- Pharmaceutical product experience
- Business Process execution
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or equivalent degree