Are you looking for a job you can believe in and makes an impact? International Christian Concern is currently looking for a committed individual for the role of Administrative Assistant at our office in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full-time position.
The successful candidate will be an organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasking individual with a passion to serve Christ and the persecuted church. ICC has a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history.
Responsibilities will include:
· General Office Administration: Provide customer-facing care through phone calls, emails, letters and thank you notes. Maintain office and managers’ calendars, answer phone calls, perform filing and other general office tasks. Maintain and order office and kitchen supplies. Prepare and track correspondence and mailings. Prepare for meetings and guests. Maintain equipment inventory for audit.
· Financial: Process and reconcile various financial deposits, batches, wire transfers, and credit card statements. Prepare various weekly, monthly and quarterly income and expense reports.
· Database: Oversee our donor management database (Kindful), our Customer Relations Management (CRM) database. Generate reports, update donor statistics, send thank you notes, maintain mailing lists and report errors. Provide support and analysis for donors.
· Other: Special projects as assigned by the Operations Director and Office Manager.
Experience and Skills
· We have a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history.
· A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 1-3 years of demonstrated administrative experience.
· Working knowledge of Kindful and Emma is a plus.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Very detail oriented.
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
· Warm personal and professional demeanor.
Send your résumé, cover letter (include a brief statement of faith), and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. Please do not call