- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: The Information Technology Manager is responsible for administering the Bank's local, wide, wireless, Internet, and Intranet networks, telephone and Voice Over IP (VoIP) systems, and all related system and application software programs. He/she is responsible for user administration, support, and training; maintains system specifications; ensures the Bank's technology resource systems are operating in a secure and stable manner. The position deploys information technology architecture strategies to accommodate current and future organizational needs. Performs supervisory duties of department staff, and coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage information technology and computer systems:
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of information systems, bank network, and in support of electronic data processing (EDP).
- Conduct and maintain risk assessment in bank IT operation and security, protecting customer information and any new IT-related products and services.
- Develop and implement bank IT operation and security-related policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement protecting customer information (GLBA compliance) related policies and procedures.
- Meet with bank operation officers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines.
- Hire and manage information systems support and network administration personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks, and information systems.
- Control the computer system's budgets and expenditures.
- Ensure bank computer systems and networks are accessible, secured, and equipped with current hardware and software.
- Provide help desk support for all bank IT users.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network operating system.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources.
- Maintain and secure network operating systems and network communication devices.
- Develop and implement proper security systems to protect bank resources and customer information; provide system audit and monitoring processes to detect unauthorized system access.
- Develop and implement maintenance and system patches for operating systems and bank applications.
- Develop and implement bank business impact analysis, business continuity plan, contingency backup processes, and procedures, and perform periodical disaster recovery testing.
- Develop and implement bank network redundancy and security system, monitor network security events, and alerts.
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology, train staff about potential uses of existing technology, train staff about new and potential use, provide individual training and support on request; provide annual security awareness training.
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support.
Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access:
- Troubleshoot all technology issues
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Make recommendations about the purchase of technology resources
- Research current and potential resources and services
- Provide network access to all staff and students
- Install work stations, connect and set up hardware, load all required software
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required
- Monitor security of all technology
- Install and maintain Foolproof and passwords
- Input and maintain IP addresses
- Develop and maintain Security Incident Response Plan; Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status
- Ensure installation of lockout programs
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
- Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal
Manage IT-related policies, programs, and procedures:
- Develop, review, and maintain IT-related policies, programs, and procedures; adjust and submit to Director Information System Committee review and annual Board approval
- Develop, review, and maintain Protect Customer Information Program for GLBA compliance; adjust and submit to Director Information System Committee review and annual Board approval
- Manage IT-related vendor services
- Research needed IT vendor solutions and services
- Conduct risk assessment and cost analysis of needed IT vendor solutions and services including wire transfer (Fedline, SWIFT), online banking, cash management, remote deposit capturing, ATM management, and network communication
- Negotiate IT service contracts and obtain senior management approval
Monitor service level compliance:
- Periodical review of vendor financial and audit report
- Support internal and external audit and regulatory examination
- Prepare and support internal operation audit and follow up findings with corrective actions
- Prepare and support external IT audit and follow up audit findings with corrective actions
- Prepare and support regulatory IT examination and follow up audit findings with corrective actions
- Prepare and support periodical internal and external penetration testing and follow up audit findings with corrective actions
Qualifications and Other Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification or a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification. is a plus.
- Five (5) or more years of leadership and management experience to motivate the IT team to achieve organizational goals.
- Develops and implements IT policies and best practices for the organization.
- Designs training programs and workshops for staff.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Understanding of complex information and requirements as well as the ability to explain complex information and technologies in simple terms.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Superior non-verbal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
International Bank of Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
The Bank has the distinction of being certified as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). With a CDFI designation, the Bank not only focuses its attention on serving the local communities, families, and small businesses, but has a mission of specializing in providing financial products and services to those within underbanked and economically distressed communities. The Bank is the only MDI and CDFI bank in Chicago.
International Bank of ChicagoWhy Work Here?
A great position that provides variability, independence, and opportunities to connect/collaborate with people from various industries.
International Bank of Chicago is a privately owned local community bank providing a full array of banking services through its five Chicagoland locations along with a branch located in Port Jervis, New York. The Bank was founded in 1992 as a minority deposit institution (MDI) and is currently the largest MDI in Chicago with ±120 employees supporting over $850MM in total assets. The Bank has the distinction of being certified as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). With a CDFI designation, the Bank not only focuses its attention on serving the local communities, families, and small businesses, but has a mission of specializing in providing financial products and services to those within underbanked and economically distressed communities. The Bank is the only MDI and CDFI bank in Chicago.
5069 N BroadwayChicago, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at International Bank of Chicago