- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are ready to change the world and protect the protectors, the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) currently has an IMMEDIATE opportunity for a Fire (Department) Based EMS Specialist.
This is a non-exempt, full-time position (32.5-hour work week) with office assignment at the Headquarters of the International Association of Fire Fighters in Washington D.C. Starting salary is $91K rising to $108K within two years - SUPERB benefits including free comprehensive health insurance for employee and dependents, extensive vacation and sick leave, flexible schedule tuition reimbursement, 401k match, pension, and more!!
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario, the International Association of Fire Fighters represents more than 331,000 full-time professional fire fighters and single-role EMS practitioners in more than 3,500 local affiliates.
Please note: The IAFF is unable to provide immigration sponsorship and the option to telework is not available for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a culturally diverse workplace and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans, and those in traditionally disadvantaged groups.
Position Summary: Graphic designers at the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) are responsible for creating on-brand and visually appealing materials that promote the organization’s work and mission. The position is responsible for creative across digital, print, and social formats.
· Conceptualize, design, and produce engaging graphic materials for the IAFF’s digital, print, and social platforms, IAFF conferences and events, and IAFF-endorsed political campaigns, among other efforts
· Collaborate with Communications staff on the production of Fire Fighter Quarterly magazine
· Assist IAFF staff and local affiliates on developing, creating, and editing marketing campaigns and other communication-related needs
· Help manage IAFF creative assets
· Work with outside vendors, as appropriate
· Perform other duties as required to support the Communications Division, the IAFF, and its mission
Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, communication, journalism, film/video, or related field
· 3-5 years relevant experience
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop; working knowledge of Premiere and After Effects helpful)
· Experience with DSLR and cinema cameras helpful, not necessary
· Creativity and innovation are a must
· Ability to work both creatively and critically when implementing ideas
· Comfort in both independent and collaborative work settings
· Familiarity with all stages of press and production
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
International Association of Fire Fighters
1750 New York AvenueWashington, DC
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Locum Tenens International Graphic Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.