A Midsize, full-service Broker-Dealer, providing financial products and services to clients is currently conducting interviews to fill an Operations Associate/Sales Assistant position (that is focused on Customer Service) in our corporate office in Downtown Orlando, Florida.
Customer service skills are key for this position. You will need to be on the phone with new representatives so clear speaking, a positive attitude, and problem-solving skills are important. The responsibilities for this position include performing administrative and marketing support functions for a group of Registered Representatives. Candidates should have knowledge of the securities marketplace (products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and variable annuities). We maintain a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and therefore, candidates should be able to work efficiently in this type of setting.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Assisting New Representatives with transitioning their book of business to our firm
· Prehire background processing for Sales and Home office
· Opening and processing of new account documents
· Preparing and mailing client documentation and forms
· Establishing and maintaining electronic filing systems and appropriate documentation
· Maintaining spreadsheets regarding processed items and reports
· Handling all representative inquiries via phone, fax, and email
· Maintaining our back-office CRM and communicating with all departments
· 2 years of industry experience preferred
· Use of technology including Excel, word, DocuSign, Adobe Suite products.
· Being familiar with Financial/Brokerage industry concepts, practices, and procedures a plus
· Ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines
· Ability to work well with others, both in-home office and branch locations
· Customer Service skills, good on the phone, in email, and in-person
· Problem solving and being solution driven
· A plus if you have used Docupace, Black Diamond, and Smart Office
International Assets Advisory, LLCWe are a full service Broker-Dealer and are dedicated to serving our clients. We value our employees as they are the key to allowing us to provide exceptional service to those relationships.