International Artist Publishing is looking for an enthusiastic, creative-minded Social Media and Communications Coordinator to join our established team in Old Town Scottsdale, AZ. The right candidate will possess a love for all things communications, copywriting, a keen eye for design, email marketing and social media, including strong operational knowledge of the major social media platforms and reporting tools, familiarity with social media Ads, have a sharp eye for quality digital content, and be an excellent writer. Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, InCopy) and a light familiarity or interest in public relations a plus.
In this role you will assist with content development, copywriting, email marketing blasts, daily posting, coordinating social graphics as needed with the Design Team, monitoring content performance, photo editing and managing social media ad campaigns. International Artist Publishing works with clients from all aspects of the art market, including galleries, museums, auctions, art fairs, art events and artists all across the country. If you are a natural team player with a proactive attitude who thrives in a fast-paced and creative agency environment, and who likes to learn new things, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND JOB DUTIES
· Work closely with the Editor and Production Manager to develop compelling, creative, high-quality content that aligns with our clients’ brand image and voice.
· Create Email Marketing Blasts on a daily basis for all of our five magazine titles.
· Monitoring clients’ social media advertising performance and budgets.
· Copywriting - branding, marketing and technical.
· Basic photo editing.
· Assist with media outreach as needed.
· Attend client events and media functions as needed.
· Work with Creative Team and other agency departments to ensure effective, timely project outcomes.
· Attend client meetings or calls, if needed.
· Ability to work under pressure, meet key deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Stay current on social media marketing, communications and branding trends and industry news.
· Social media savvy.
· Sharp, natural writing skills.
· Strong organizational abilities.
· Eye for high-quality photography, digital content and relevant marketing initiatives.
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
· Functional awareness of major social media monitoring platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.).
· Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail) and Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
· Team player attitude, who likes to have fun—even under pressure.
· Must be proactive and self-motivated, capable of achieving client and agency goals with both close supervision as well as with minimal oversight.
· Previous agency or in-house marketing experience a plus.
Who We Are
International Artist Publishing is the creator of five essential American art magazines: American Art Collector, American Fine Art Magazine, Western Art Collector, Native American Art and International Artist. We work with galleries, museums, art fairs, artists and collectors to bring our readers the best American art, both historic and contemporary, on the market. Our coverage includes gallery and museum exhibition previews, event and auction reports, artist interviews, art demos, art market analysis, and in-depth examinations on the trends, artists and artworks that are electrifying the American art market.