Successful, Fast-Paced Company! Competitive Pay + Incentives! Fun Environment! Super People! Great Career Opportunity!
The Marketing Director advances the strategic plan of IM&PC through internal and external marketing to potential patients, businesses and others who may benefit from our services.
The coordinator will uphold the core values and vision statement of IM&PC in all facets of the position.
The coordinator will follow all applicable laws related to marketing and medical practice.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Managing Partners. This is a full-time position for a Salaried (exempt) employee.
· Work with partners of the company to carry out marketing vision
· Lead with brainstorming, marketing and advertising strategies
· Create marketing campaigns to drive target market to desired results, including participation in our events
· Work with graphic designer to design, layout, and format materials to communicate marketing objective
· Create various promotional materials such as direct mail, postcards, ads, newsletters, packaging, TV, radio ads, labels, squeeze pages, etc. for print and web and work with designer to execute campaigns
· Manage marketing campaigns and pieces from start to finish, working with deadlines
· Establish design template for frequently used graphic materials
· Make ongoing revisions to marketing materials
· Track marketing pieces and effectiveness
· Develop and implement marketing contest
· Inhouse and Outside marketing
· Organization of celebrations including Christmas party and Staff meetings
· Contribute positively to clinic culture
· Create a yearly budget and maintain adherence to the budget
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
· Strong organizational skills and confident decision-making abilities
· Ability to Focus in Fast Paced Environment-Fast Lerner
· Detail Oriented and Quality Conscious
· Strong Microsoft Office Skills A MUST- Especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Self-Motivated - Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks efficiently, and adapt and react quickly to changes and deadlines – Time Management
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Strong writing, typing and editing skills
· Goal Oriented
· Experience in Copywriting and/or Direct Response Marketing desired
· Minimum three years experience in graphic design, advertising or marketing preferred
· Experience working with databases and segmenting lists for marketing
· Experience processing, ordering and managing print jobs, as well as working with printers