We are a wholesale distributor for the building supply industry seeking a hard working individual to join our customer service team. We are focused on a teamwork environment that is fast paced and customer service centered. We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude with excellent organization skills, good people skills, and the ability to perform under pressure.
Inside sales duties supporting management and outside sales associates.
- Working on the order desk and helping walk-in customers.
- Accurately and efficiently processing orders and invoices.
- Answering phone calls and helping customers with inquiries.
- Offering the best in service to internal and external customer by going the extra mile.
- Strong communication skills to increase sales with new and existing clients.
- Strong computer skills required including bookkeeping or POS applications.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and manage multiple incoming requests/tasks simultaneously.
- Quick to learn product knowledge and product applications to assist customers in finding the right product.
- Assist management and service team with inventory management
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs when needed
Full time position, Monday through Friday, generally between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm.
Desired Experience: Customer service or inside sales experience preferred.
- Pre-employment drug screens are required.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Personal Time-Off, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, & More.
Pay: $14.00 hourly depending on experience