Job Title: Meat Packaging
1. $15.00 an hour to start
a. Wanting an opportunity to make a lot of money and work great hours. This is the job for you.
b. Ascend Staffing has partnered with a packaging company in the Cache Valley area. We have an immediate opening for an employee to work as a full-time packager.
c. The packaging position will entail mark and label of containers, measure weigh and count products and materials, examine and inspect containers, materials and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
d. We have openings for the day shift, which is from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
e. Starting pay is $15.00 per hour.
f. Candidates must be able to pass a drug test, a background check and a fit for duty assessment .
- The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
- All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
- Ascend Staffing does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.