Support business operations by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support. Oversee a variety of general office support assignments, with an emphasis on processing of documents and recording, retrieving, and distribution of data or information. Follow up with customers as requested by sales team, complete orders, and process sales leads.
All ILS employees are required to cultivate an environment of quality & compliance. This includes attending all required training, adhering to the processes & procedures of their role and the company, and displaying the highest level of integrity.
· Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phones and route calls as required, and maintain the message log.
· Create shipping documents, perform invoicing and receive customer orders.
· Ensure all client information is correct and attend to billing issues as they arise.
· Receive incoming materials.
· Assist in monitoring & ordering office inventories.
· Prepare sales quotes per direction of sales force and perform data entry as orders are received, completed, or changed.
· Process sales data and progress reports.
· Maintain customer/client database.
· Prepare presentations and other sales support materials for sales staff.
· Assist with business operations and perform multifaceted general office support as requested as responsibilities permit.
· Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
· Organize events, conferences, and other meetings.
· Arrange meetings and conference rooms, coordinating travel arrangements as applicable.
· ILS retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• High degree of discretion and detail in dealing with confidential information.
• Minimum two years sales or administrative experience.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
• Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with all colleagues.
Intermountain Life Sciences